• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Back to work after CNY holiday!

JB1001

Known Member
30/8/16
Western Europe
Haven‘t got QC but she responded via email twice, so she is still there and doing fine.
I will as well try to stay patient and wait. CNY is always a weird time for us.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

R-oss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/18
UK
I have now had a reply from Lucy. She says she has been very busy but is working through everybody orders and requests

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Hi Lucy,
What payment methods do you accept?
you have a great rep, so hopefully I can deal with you.
Kind regards
Nick

proyectdf

Horology Curious
3/1/19
Yes, I have had also some answers from Lucy last week.
She is working very busy after CNY.

f9lli

15/2/19
hello .. I made the payment on February 19 for a SUB 116610 LN a2824 by Lucy, now I do not receive his news from February 22 .. I still have to send photos of QC .. but still does not answer .. is it normal?

f9lli

15/2/19
everything ok yesterday sent me the photos of the QC

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
I ordered of Lucy a couple of weeks ago for my first ever rep. I have faith in her from what I have read on the forums. . I'm waiting on a few QC pics like you guys.
@Tschako have you really been waiting since December?

Pierre Le Trek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/3/19
UK
I am thinking of buying a watch from Lucy, has anyone received any updates on the purchases they have made so far? 7 weeks is a long time without any correspondance.

13stepper

10/3/19
I am thinking of buying a watch from Lucy, has anyone received any updates on the purchases they have made so far? 7 weeks is a long time without any correspondance.

I was fine with the "care" and "diligence" as plausible excuses for the length of time required to fulfill an order. However, after waiting since April 30th for a tracking number, I finally received it today after 3 separate follow ups, and was told it wasn't shipping until today, May 10. that kinda leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I was fine with the experience up until now.

Reactions: Pierre Le Trek

13stepper

10/3/19
Lucy if you read this, may I provide a helpful suggestion? You need to set the expectations better so that buyers, especially new buyers like myself, are more aware of the process and know what process we are agreeing to.

Your policies and procedures need to be updated as taken from your sticky thread:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/truetime168/143811-welcome-to-truetime168

I will offer below policy:
a. Reply customer's email in 24 hours;
b. if package lost or seized by customes on shipping, I will resend replacement by free.
c. before shipping, I will show customer QC pics of the actual items.
d. If the rep watch has problem at arrived, I will send replacement or accept return for shipping.
e. I will keep the afterservice for the watch for at least 2 year if movement have problem, i will try my best to get the watch parts for customer if they need.

Pierre Le Trek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/3/19
UK
I won’t be using Lucy again due to a serious lack of communication

Any advice on which TD to use? Preferably one that accepts visa too? Anyone?
Your experience is important to me as this will be my first Rep buy.

R-oss

7/12/18
UK
Any advice on which TD to use? Preferably one that accepts visa too? Anyone?
Your experience is important to me as this will be my first Rep buy.

I’ll probably stick to buying from other members or buying genuine after this experience