• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Notice of CNY holiday in 2019

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Thanks for all of your support and trust in the past 2018,
in 2019,I will try to work better to make you satisfied,

for CNY holiday is coming very soon,the market will close very soon too,
my holiday will from Jan 29th-Feb 12th,it's 2 weeks,

in the holiday,I don't work,so I can't reply emails in time like usual,
but when I have time,I will check and reply emails still,
so if I don't reply you,please don't worry,I will total back to work on Feb 13th-14th,
so you can send me emails again then,I can reply you better after I back,

in fact,about 1 week ago,most factories began don't solve QC problems already,
no repair watches,no change new watches,they only release watches if you order,
you know,I am picky,so many watches after I get it,can't pass my QC and test,
if like dust on the dial,under glass,on the dates,etc,I can pay to my watchsmith to let him solve for us still,but if like scratch on the dial,case,clasp,or other movement problem,
then factory won't solve for us already,then we have to wait until CNY holiday over,then factories can change or solve for us,

certainly,I will try my best to send watches(the ones customers ordered already) out before CNY holiday still,but if real can't solve QC problems before the holiday,then we need wait until CNY holiday over,so my customers need wait about 2~3 weeks more for it,I hope you can understand,because to all dealers and customers are the same,I know for most dealers,they will ignore small QC problems,then send out directly,so they can finish orders faster and send out before CNY holiday,but I real don't want like that,every year,will have about 20 orders,can't finish before CNY holiday,but please don't worry,I will back to you for sure after CNY holiday over,I won't disapper after the holiday,so just post this thread,to let you don't worry about it,I am a honest dealer,so I will back to you for sure,

from now to the holiday,have 10 days still,I can accept orders still,but can't sure can send it out before CNY holiday,in the holiday,if I reply you,I can accept orders too,
for all these new orders,and the orders can't finish before holiday,I will take notes of these orders,after I back from the holiday,I will deal with these orders first,
FOR THESE CUSTOMERS,PLEASE SEND ME EMAILS TO REMIND ME ABOUT THOSE ORDERS AFTER I BACK,SO I CAN FINISH FOR YOU ASAP,

so ok,hope all of you and me can have a wonderful 2019!
hope we can have more business in 2019 too!

thank you very much to all of you!

Best Regards
Lucy

Princey73

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18
Have a Great Holiday and Happy New Year Lucy!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

alanball9438

20/12/18
Happy CNY, Lucy
Have some fun and hope you don't have to stuck in the horrible traffic.

Alfiebarber

Horology Curious
15/2/17
Spain
Hi Lucy, I’ve heard a lot of good reviews about your watches..
I’m looking for a Frank Muller Vanguard style men’s watch, can you get hold of anything.
Regards Steve

Sent from the RWI App