• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pics UPLOAD:Noob V4 Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal 1948

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Guys,

Last night,I posted it back to stock,but can't use photobucket to post pics in RWI like before,

I saw members advise to use Imgur,so I learned it just now,it's ok now,

really a nice model,so post a new thread to recommend it here again,
if you like it,please send me a email asap,thank you,
for I don't know when it will out of stock again,

my email is [email protected]

hsMF4Yl.jpg

Lpa7ES8.jpg

RQnHLP9.jpg

5mEONJb.jpg

eSMP0EA.jpg

oyw4ULF.jpg

qOecNwc.jpg

EBQiyRZ.jpg

vQuYFt0.jpg

egCQwc2.jpg

n4tzG6F.jpg

92zN3XV.jpg

RkEW6NC.jpg

Ace0nBase

Supporter
15/6/13
This version looks really good. Clean lume, improved caseback, and the AR is not bad for single sided

D

d4m.test

This version looks really good. Clean lume, improved caseback, and the AR is not bad for single sided
How does this model compare to the PLANET OCEAN PROFESSIONAL CERAMIC/ORANGE BEZEL 42MM 1:1 NOOB BEST EDITION ON SS BRACELET A2836?

Movement: Asian 2836 automatic movement at 28800vph with decorated rotor
Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date display
Case: 1:1 Made solid 316F stainless steel case, Caseback with correct engraving
Crystal: scratch-proof sapphire crystal with Double colorless AR coating as genuine (Swiss standards)
Dial: Black dial with superlumed hands (lumed with genuine Super-LumiNova, Blue on hour markers and hour hand, Green on pearl and minute hand, same as genuine)
Bezel: Uni-directional rotating ceramic bezel (same construction as genuine)
Strap: High-quality stainless steel bracelet (same quality as the latest Noob EXP2 and SUB V2)
Clasp: Deployant clasp with divers extension

Ace0nBase

Supporter
15/6/13
How does this model compare to the PLANET OCEAN PROFESSIONAL CERAMIC/ORANGE BEZEL 42MM 1:1 NOOB BEST EDITION ON SS BRACELET A2836?

Movement: Asian 2836 automatic movement at 28800vph with decorated rotor
Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date display
Case: 1:1 Made solid 316F stainless steel case, Caseback with correct engraving
Crystal: scratch-proof sapphire crystal with Double colorless AR coating as genuine (Swiss standards)
Dial: Black dial with superlumed hands (lumed with genuine Super-LumiNova, Blue on hour markers and hour hand, Green on pearl and minute hand, same as genuine)
Bezel: Uni-directional rotating ceramic bezel (same construction as genuine)
Strap: High-quality stainless steel bracelet (same quality as the latest Noob EXP2 and SUB V2)
Clasp: Deployant clasp with divers extension

Do you have a link?

D

d4m.test

Noobs cant post link till about 10 or 15 messages in, might be the reasoning why you never got a response back from that cheeky fellow above lol