• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good news:Noob V4 Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal 1948 back to stock?PICS UPLOADED?

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,Guys,I know many members are waiting this model,

now,it's back to stock,heard this new version have some update too,

I have some customers,per-ordered them more than 2 months already,
it's really back to stock now,so you can get them soon,hehe,

if you want this nice model too,please send me a email,
don't send me PM,I don't check PM often,

my email is [email protected]

price is like before still,it's $388,
with a small tool and a extra leather strap together.

maybe not too many on this batch,so if you want,please tell me asap,thank you.

hsMF4Yl.jpg

Lpa7ES8.jpg

RQnHLP9.jpg

5mEONJb.jpg

eSMP0EA.jpg

oyw4ULF.jpg

qOecNwc.jpg

EBQiyRZ.jpg

vQuYFt0.jpg

egCQwc2.jpg

n4tzG6F.jpg

92zN3XV.jpg

RkEW6NC.jpg

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
Pics are not visible. well known problem with Photobucket these days. :(

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Lucy you are the best TD on RWI...Hope you are all well now.

123krutzig

Supporter
Certified
30/1/17
Is anybody concerned that the bezel color looks the same as the standard CrPO? Looking back at other Rep LMPO, the bezel color was much darker, more black than grey. This bezel insert also doesn't look as shiny as expected, rather matte finish like the CrPO. Thoughts anyone?

Here's a pic of what I think a LMPO Bezel Insert should look like:

http://s35.photobucket.com/user/studio4a/media/IMG_20151227_080848074.jpg.html

Ace0nBase

Supporter
15/6/13
Is anybody concerned that the bezel color looks the same as the standard CrPO? Looking back at other Rep LMPO, the bezel color was much darker, more black than grey. This bezel insert also doesn't look as shiny as expected, rather matte finish like the CrPO. Thoughts anyone?

I see what you mean, but its just the lighting Lucy has taken the pictures in. When she sent me QC pics of my GMT Master II, the bezel on that looked dull and not shiny, and we know how shiny the ceramic Rolex inserts are.

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
I would not worry about it. If you have Lucy sourceing your rep she will take good care of you.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13

Oh,friend,please don't worry,it's shiny indeed,certainly,not like the bezel of CrPO,that's ceramic bezel,

so it's just caused by the angle of light,if you check it on hands,it will be the same like you want,
I don't make watches,I am just a dealer in the market,so friend,I only get it from the factory,so if it's the correct version,
will be the same one like other dealer's site,
just I am not good at take pics,so pics maybe seems not as good as other dealers,hope you can understand,

and thanks to other member's explain for me,really appreciate it.

Regards
Lucy

123krutzig

Supporter
Certified
30/1/17
Oh,friend,please don't worry,it's shiny indeed,certainly,not like the bezel of CrPO,that's ceramic bezel,

so it's just caused by the angle of light,if you check it on hands,it will be the same like you want,
I don't make watches,I am just a dealer in the market,so friend,I only get it from the factory,so if it's the correct version,
will be the same one like other dealer's site,
just I am not good at take pics,so pics maybe seems not as good as other dealers,hope you can understand,

and thanks to other member's explain for me,really appreciate it.

Regards
Lucy

Lucy,

No worries here, just thought to post an observation. Luckily, others here are able to put any concerns aside. Looking forward to getting the QC Pics soon! Lucy, you've been a joy to work with thus far! Thank you for all the great communications via email and on the forum! True sign of a stellar TD.

D

d4m.test

Email sent too. How much want lucy for shipping?

djsi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/12
Hello Lucy, I have sent you an email

Sent from my iPhone using RWI