• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Notice:orders recently and shipping

wishy

Horology Curious
30/5/17
I'd like to know this as well. I really want to order my Omega AT.

Ace0nBase

Supporter
15/6/13
I spoke with Lucy this morning. She is taking orders again and things are slowly going back to normal.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Guys,

I know all of you are caring the situation in the market recently,
I know these things below,

from I posted this thread,the market all closed about 18:00~18:30,
but usually,they all closed about 21:00~22:00,for raided,they closed earlier recently,
in these days,everyday have raided indeed,seized many dealers too,

just from last Saturday,the market opened until 21:00 again,
so I think things are better gradually,
not mean all things are back to normal already,but I hope it will back to normal soon,

everyday,still have many plainclothes police in the market,so we dealers need very carefully,

factories can release watches now,but some of them not release watches everyday,
so maybe a little slower than usual,some of them can receive repair watches now too,

so friends,just let you know,I can accept orders now still,shipping back to normal already,so I can send watches out,
if you want anything,please send me a email,

my email is [email protected]

I have to spent more time in the market recently,so will affect me to reply emails,
if you didn't get reply from me,please resend me a new email,really thank you for it,
I will back to you asap.

Best Regards
Lucy

barryny

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/17
Hello Lucy,
Just sent you an email.
Patiently waiting to see the QC for the watch that I paid you for on June 15th.
Thank you.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Thanks for the updates. You've handled the disruption very professionally

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hello Lucy,
Just sent you an email.
Patiently waiting to see the QC for the watch that I paid you for on June 15th.
Thank you.
Yes,friend,thank you for send me a new email,send you QC pics just now.

Regards
Lucy

ponchagui85

Horology Curious
26/4/14
Hi Friends,

There are something need inform all of you,
about the situation in the market recently,and about shipping,

from June,the police raided the market frequently,
recently,almost everyday,they will raided the market,seized many dealers already,
so it's a special period of the market,
now,factories can't release watches in time,no matter new watches or repair watches,
all more slower than before,
some release watches very early,and some will very late,so I have to waste more time in the market to wait them,
it affect my time on reply emails certainly,

I really appreciate members in RWI trust me,and support me,
so in June,my business is very good indeed,many members order 4~10 watches once time,
really thanks to their trust,just I am one person work still,I feel worried about hire new peoples to work for me,I worry they won't have the same care like me on QC and test,
so I do all works by myself still,so maybe a little slower than before on the whole order process,
hope you can understand,but I had tried my best for all of you indeed,

I was ill last month,but after back to work on June,from Monday to Friday,I worked whole night almost every day,if I didn't reply you in time still,friend,if you see this thread,please send me a new email to remind,thank you for your understand,I will give you the same QC and test still,

as for shipping,I have many watches already after QC and test,and was going to send them out,
but get news from my post man,he already stopped to receive packages from dealers in the market,

because HK check every package strictly in these days,some of them will return,
and some will seized,
for our packages,most of them need through HK,so my post man told me need wait a few days first,
even I give packages to him,he will keep them in his office,and just give me a tracking number,but won't send out now,

he said it's because of the 20th anniversary of Hong Kong's return,
it's July 1th,so maybe this situation will better after that,so he mean I'd better send all packages out after July 2th,after all,safe is the most important thing to us,
I know some other TD send packages out via him too,so I think they are the same,

today,I got news from GF,JF,etc,all said will close office for a few days,I don't know the detail reasons,
and not sure when they can back,but they will back for sure,maybe need 3~5 days,
so for all these things I know,I think I should post it in here,

if you are ordering watches from me(I mean paid,but I still not send out),after see this thread,
please don't worry about your orders,won't have problem,
if you are prepare to order watches from me,thank your for your trust,
I am still work,so can order too,thank you.

Best Regards
Lucy

Why do you not reply my emails ?

It's been a long time, I want my money back, I'm truly disappointed in you, everybody talking great things and you took my money and you are not answering, you changed your email and didn't even told me

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Why do you not reply my emails ?

It's been a long time, I want my money back, I'm truly disappointed in you, everybody talking great things and you took my money and you are not answering, you changed your email and didn't even told me
Oh,friend,after you send me a PM,then I aware I missed your email,I checked and replied you at once then,
I didn't change my email,and ordered your watches after you send the payment too,
just for many different factors,let the watches have a delay(out of stock and after come out,not the total same like we want,etc),
my fault is didn't inform you about these things in time,to let you worried,really sorry for it,
I am really too busy in July indeed,because the bad situation of market in July,let my orders have a little backlog,can't send watches out in time,
let my work have a delay too,
now,July passed,the market's situation is better too,
I have send about 20 watches out yesterday also,so I think my orders can be sooner from August,
please don't worry,I am a honest dealer,I won't get your payment,then ignore you intentional,no matter $100 or $1000 order,
just really sorry for all troubles which bring to my customers in July.

Regards
Lucy

Ace0nBase

Supporter
15/6/13
Oh,friend,after you send me a PM,then I aware I missed your email,I checked and replied you at once then,
I didn't change my email,and ordered your watches after you send the payment too,
just for many different factors,let the watches have a delay(out of stock and after come out,not the total same like we want,etc),
my fault is didn't inform you about these things in time,to let you worried,really sorry for it,
I am really too busy in July indeed,because the bad situation of market in July,let my orders have a little backlog,can't send watches out in time,
let my work have a delay too,
now,July passed,the market's situation is better too,
I have send about 20 watches out yesterday also,so I think my orders can be sooner from August,
please don't worry,I am a honest dealer,I won't get your payment,then ignore you intentional,no matter $100 or $1000 order,
just really sorry for all troubles which bring to my customers in July.

Regards
Lucy

I can vouch for Lucy on this as I have bought over 10 watches from her. She is behind because of the Hong Kong celebration market raids and is trying to catch up. It is only her trying to provide services to thousands of people buying watches so you have to be patient. It is worth it. I would never doubt that she would come through for me on an order.

D

d4m.test

First post and hopefully first rep from Lucy lol I just sent you an email ;)

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Hi Lucy i did send you a few emails too looks like it gets not through to you? :(

titi

Horology Curious
2/4/14
Hello

Just received exactely the same Vacheron constantin Patrimony Power Reserve.

Absolutely superb….same photos as above on these post

A very big thanks to Lucy who did excellent job.

She rejected 3 watchs before she foud the right one with :

-Second arm well centred on one of the 4 malt cross

-Power reserve going to 0 when empty

-Correct dial with no flaw.

Lucy is really an excellent « trusted dealer » who do excellent job.

Reactions: Tschacko