• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Notice:orders recently and shipping

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

There are something need inform all of you,
about the situation in the market recently,and about shipping,

from June,the police raided the market frequently,
recently,almost everyday,they will raided the market,seized many dealers already,
so it's a special period of the market,
now,factories can't release watches in time,no matter new watches or repair watches,
all more slower than before,
some release watches very early,and some will very late,so I have to waste more time in the market to wait them,
it affect my time on reply emails certainly,

I really appreciate members in RWI trust me,and support me,
so in June,my business is very good indeed,many members order 4~10 watches once time,
really thanks to their trust,just I am one person work still,I feel worried about hire new peoples to work for me,I worry they won't have the same care like me on QC and test,
so I do all works by myself still,so maybe a little slower than before on the whole order process,
hope you can understand,but I had tried my best for all of you indeed,

I was ill last month,but after back to work on June,from Monday to Friday,I worked whole night almost every day,if I didn't reply you in time still,friend,if you see this thread,please send me a new email to remind,thank you for your understand,I will give you the same QC and test still,

as for shipping,I have many watches already after QC and test,and was going to send them out,
but get news from my post man,he already stopped to receive packages from dealers in the market,

because HK check every package strictly in these days,some of them will return,
and some will seized,
for our packages,most of them need through HK,so my post man told me need wait a few days first,
even I give packages to him,he will keep them in his office,and just give me a tracking number,but won't send out now,

he said it's because of the 20th anniversary of Hong Kong's return,
it's July 1th,so maybe this situation will better after that,so he mean I'd better send all packages out after July 2th,after all,safe is the most important thing to us,
I know some other TD send packages out via him too,so I think they are the same,

today,I got news from GF,JF,etc,all said will close office for a few days,I don't know the detail reasons,
and not sure when they can back,but they will back for sure,maybe need 3~5 days,
so for all these things I know,I think I should post it in here,

if you are ordering watches from me(I mean paid,but I still not send out),after see this thread,
please don't worry about your orders,won't have problem,
if you are prepare to order watches from me,thank your for your trust,
I am still work,so can order too,thank you.

Best Regards
Lucy

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I'm glad you're feeling better Lucy and thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Omegad

Horology Curious
23/4/17
Not a very good news but thank you Lucy for letting us know

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

domiffm

no, I have nothing for sale
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
That's a very helpful information for us customers. If you know the story behind sometimes it's easier to understand why some things are delayed.

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Thank you Lucy. I have an order for you but I will wait a week or two and let you catch up. You are the best TD. I am glad you are feeling better. I think most of us here at RWI trust you and understand the delay.

ahaddad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/16
Dear Lucy, Hope everything goes well for you. Better Health, More $$$.

pam_fan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/1/16
Thank you very much for the information Lucy!
Appreciate the effort!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Friends,thanks for all your understand and care,I hope all things can back to normal soon too,
today,I saw news of Europol – EUIPO 2017 Situation Report on Counterfeiting and Piracy in the EU,
so maybe it have a big affect to Chinese government,then have those raided everyday,
that news point out most these reps send out through HK,
then customs of HK check strictly recently,let our shipping have to delay.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Thanks Lucy, you take it easy kiddo. You can't help this kind of thing it just happens. Someone didn't pay the right person I guess.

Thank you for the info. Can u please send me her email?
You need to take out a support ticket and get that multi account fixed up as well.

Omegad

Horology Curious
23/4/17
Hi Lucy, has the situation back to normal now? Hopefully it'll be soon!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk