• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

42 mm Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal from Noob really back to the market!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

For this model,I am very familiar with it,when I joined RWI,sold many of it before,
many members began their business with me from this model,I was not a TD then,I tried my best to pick this watch from a few ones for my each customer,so got many good reviews and good feedback of it,many members want to buy this model from me then,
later,I became to a TD,but unfortunately,it's out of stock later,out of stock about 2 years,

last year,a few of it back to stock,really very few,that batch seems have many small problems,
Noob not formal release this model then,and it's out of stock again soon,

but now,it's really back to stock,Noob declared this version have a big update than before,
we know in the old version,some of case back and bracelet have problem,not too good,
so this new version,case back and bracelet all better than before,

I remember the price of it is $288 at first,later,changed to $298,$318,$328,etc,
on this new version,it's $388,

Noob released it with SS bracelet,will release a extra leather strap with clasp for free,black color and brown color,
so it means you pay $388(not include shipping fee),you can get it with SS bracelet,and with a extra leather strap with clasp,

now,SS bracelet is out of stock temporary,but will back to stock soon,I think it's within 1 week,

so if you order it now,
you need pay $388 still,I will get it for you with leather strap first,
after the SS bracelet come out,I will get that extra SS bracelet for you then,and show you QC pics then,
then send all of them to you together,so please don't worry,

you can see these QC pics below,
I know this model is very hot indeed,no matter in RWI or in other forums,
in fact,it's very hot in the market too,
so if you like this model,please tell me asap,for maybe Noob won't have too many in stock,

if you want it,please send me a email,don't send me PM,for I don't check my PM often,
my email is [email protected]

if you want anything else,please send me a email too,thank you!
looking forward to hear from all of you!
1_zpsl6vlyeur.jpg

2_zpsz8v1jreo.jpg

3_zpshhle8tib.jpg

4_zpsc0wkrysq.jpg

5_zpsikv6mern.jpg

6_zpsamwqppo6.jpg

7_zps8fige5c4.jpg

8_zps9b4h7dhf.jpg

9_zpszvqku90s.jpg

IMG_6124_zpsnsipywtp.jpg

zethunder

I'm Pretty Popular
9/8/16
This is not an updated LMPO...period. Same flaws, same issues, same everything. This was a great rep in 2015 but not anymore...manufacturing the same exact rep (even with its flaws) almost 2 years after with a super inflated price tag is....nonsense to put it lightly.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Has anyone received one yet? I would love to order.

dan89

Renowned Member
4/9/16
It should be A2824. And I think the stocks are limited as well.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Yes, I know that they are limited production. I have yet to place my order as of yet.

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
Looks like the previous batch with the orange second hand tip. Curious to see the improved bracelet :giggle:

warcelo

Known Member
15/9/10
I ordered one CrSMP blue and its been a week without communication and 15 days that I paid for it, I received QC pics but Lucy told me that she found something on the dial and a scratch on the crystal. I just sent an email to her asking to cancel that one and get me this LMPO!

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Thank you very much Lucy!
Exactly like the pictures above (it is the same watch, LOL) and wrapped so securely to survive a nuclear blast!
Customs during Christmas took forever though but that is how it is.
Anyways, thank you very much and a happy year of the rooster soon!
IMG_9789_zpss4cav5xo.jpg

IMG_9790_zpsznnatiqn.jpg

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Thank you very much Lucy!
Exactly like the pictures above (it is the same watch, LOL) and wrapped so securely to survive a nuclear blast!
Customs during Christmas took forever though but that is how it is.
Anyways, thank you very much and a happy year of the rooster soon!
IMG_9789_zpss4cav5xo.jpg

IMG_9790_zpsznnatiqn.jpg
Lume application looks improved from 2015 version am I right?

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Lume application looks improved from 2015 version am I right?

Lume is even and smooth.
Turns blue or stays a light blue with just a little light, unlike the white V1.

Beautiful!

It'll be off to Strodda soon for second hand tip red paint, regulation, and waterproofing!

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Lume is even and smooth.

Beautiful!

It'll be off to Strodda soon for second hand tip red paint, regulation, and waterproofing!
Very nice. So it seems the only "tell" would be the orange hand (easy fix) and the cut out of the date window. I'd say this is truly a super rep.

Did it come with one half link? I wonder if you can ask for a second half link. I saw an lmpo just was sold in m2m and it had no half links and I thought "that could be a bitch when the new owner gets it" let us know how the new bracelet is for sizing please. I would certainly clean and oil it before trying

Alex__adc

Known Member
29/8/15
Lume is even and smooth.

Beautiful!

Hi, did you get it back from Strodda? Thoughts on the final product?
Thanks