• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW WEBSITE OF TRUETIME168(Lucy)

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Another dead link.

It does not look good that multiple trusted sellers have non operative sites

It looks fine, not all TD’s have websites...it’s not amazon here you’ve been a member since 2013 and you don’t know this?

Last edited:

Nuccio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/19
I’ve just emailed her and hope she can check for availability instead of browsing through a website full of unavailable watches. Maybe no website is a better strategy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
I’ve just emailed her and hope she can check for availability instead of browsing through a website full of unavailable watches. Maybe no website is a better strategy.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watches go in and out of stock. See a TD website more as a overview of what is produced and like you do now, send your TD a link of a requested watch.

If the TD doesn't have a website themselves like Lucy, they don't mind when you send a link from another website, to make sure that you stock check the right watch/model, as there are often more models/factories that produce the same watch.

You also can do some research first here on the forum, most watches are discussed somewhere here and you can find out what to expect, before emailing a TD, but that's up to you.

Last edited:

alexcast

23/6/19
Hello! Which one is the new website?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

LT_UTC

Known Member
5/3/17
CH
Relax guys. Lucy is well and busy. Received an email from her last night after two weeks of radio silence. She is busy (as usual) in providing each and every customer with the most stringent and meticulous QC that we all know and love.

Lie back, relax, and enjoy the wait. Patience is key. :cool:

Cheers

GeeTee

Horology Curious
20/4/20
Based upon the experience of her previous customers, how long should I expect to wait on Lucy to respond about a new watch order enquiry before deciding to move on to somewhere else? Definitely not ranting. Merely asking.

guill

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/15
Based upon the experience of her previous customers, how long should I expect to wait on Lucy to respond about a new watch order enquiry before deciding to move on to somewhere else? Definitely not ranting. Merely asking.

Not sure if you got your answer...I'd say a couple days.