• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW WEBSITE OF TRUETIME168(Lucy)

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Anytime! Don’t forget: it’s the big Chinese New Year holidays at the moment. So Lucy will probably not answer any emails for the next few days...

A beautiful watch shows you the time, a beautiful women makes you forget about it.

I know, thanks. And I always find something I just NEED to have right before it starts and then have to suffer for a month :D

grimloktt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/15
Lucy, your website redirects me to Amazon. Is there something wrong on my end or with your website link?

knol

17/8/16
Lucy is absolutely amazing - I have purchased several watches from her and she has located a Rolex Day Date with a face that is no longer produced by Rolex. Its solid black onyx (rep) face with no numbers. She had this watch custom made for me. Not even an expert would could claim this to be a replica. I also purchased a Rolex Yacht Master from her in Rolex Ever gold and I needed a band adjustment and I had a Rolex Dealer make the fix and he had no clue it was a rep. I highly recommend this dealer.

i wrote an email to her 4 days ago but I am not sure if i used the correct adress because i did not hear anything back, is this her email? [email protected]

Yakirsays

Looking Around
23/8/18
NYC
I'm a new member and would like to know if anyone has done any business with Lucy as of late I'm lookin for the best quality replica royal oak offshore money can buy and price shouldn't be a problem.. If anyone has any recommendations I'm open for suggestions as well. Thank you!

Lewis911

14/7/18
I placed an order on 20/07/18 with Lucy. She was quite prompt initially. Sent me qc pics within a week and then she had to return the watch as it wasn’t keeping time well she said. After that I haven’t heard from her. It’s been two weeks and she hasn’t replied to my multiple emails. Wonder why she’s not replying!!

Lewis911

14/7/18
I got a reply on 24th finally. She quoted that the police had raided the market which slowed the entire process from factories and also twice she sent the piece back due qc. Now eagerly waiting to receive mine...

Reactions: Ashrams

thiago souza

Horology Curious
16/10/16
Hi friend, I'm looking for a 20mm metal bracelet (COD. BA0928) for an TAG AQUARACER 41MM, do you have it?

KeepOnTrucking

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/5/19
East Coast
Placed first order with Lucy for an Explorer 214270. Excited to see what her QC can do! This will be my daily.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk