• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW WEBSITE OF TRUETIME168(Lucy)

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

My website vanishes for a long time,
I am too busy,so I don't have time to rebuild it in the past months,
to be honest,I don't know too much knowledge of rebuild website too,I thought it's very trouble,
but last month,a friend of me told me just change a domain,then my website can back,so I did it,

if you know me more than 1 year,I mean if you have seen my website before,you will found it's the same like before,
if you are new to my website,you will found I didn't post latest watches,I mean hot and the watches which released recently,

but friends,please don't worry,you can have confidence to buy from me,I am a honest dealer,
if you want any watch,you can send me a link or a pic of it,
you can send me other dealer's link too,I will confirm them for you,
if they are in stock,I think I can get them for you,
I can get almost all watches in the market,if they are in stock,

and I will update my website asap,post more new watches,more latest watches,

I know many people want good quality bags and belts,or something else,
I will post more bags,and belts which I think with good quality in my website,I only sell the best quality of leather items,
so if you like,you can send me my link of them too,I can confirm it for you,
and certainly,you can send me other bags which you want,I will find them for you,

my new website is: www.truetime-168.com

and friends,I work from Monday to Friday,in this time,I will try my best to reply you within 24 hours,I don't work at weekends,I want to have a relax too,so if I didn't reply you from Friday's evening to Monday,please don't worry,I will reply you at Monday,except I have accident,
if really like that,will delay more days,I will inform all members in RWI asap.
write this thing again,just worry my customers will worry about me when they didn't get reply in weekends,hope you can understand.

when you contact me,please send me a email,not PM,
so I can reply you in time,my email is : [email protected]

Best Regards
Lucy

Malkovich

9/8/14
Great to hear from you!

Is your new site optimized for mobile? I'm having difficulties checking it out on Android.

den4c

Horology Curious
3/7/15
I have tried this email several tines. Google rejects says the email doesn't exist. Can advise
Thanks

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Lucy is 100% fantastic you can have total confidence she will work hard for you as she has for me. Email and website work fine but just tell her what you want and give her a link or description and she will get it. super dealer and very honest when I was just a NOOB lucy told me some truths I had not learned yet.

Thank you Lucy , Take care

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
This is one TD you do not have to worry about. Lucy has done a couple of progects for me that have come out fantastic. Drop her a message, you wont be diappointed.

xAlbanian

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/7/15
Hello lucy,

welcome back at the forum! I got a list that I want to buy from you, not only watch but also wallet, belt,sunglass
I will give you also each time discription and link of Item I want from you!

Wallet Louis Vuitton Damien black
http://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/multiple-wallet-damier-graphite-000614

Belt Louis Vuitton Damien black (120CM size) or your biggest
http://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/lv-initials-damier-graphite-belt-damier-graphite-001130

Hermes belt (Black or darkblue leather) -> Leather is real leather?

Rayban Wayfarer (I also found other good seller for this for only 10dollars maybe you also sell as cheap?)
http://www.ray-ban.com/belgium/nl/s...-original wayfarer classic-black/805289126577

Could you give me discount if I order all these stuff at you?
What price is total include shipping to BELGIUM?

Thanks

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
Hi I cannot access the site on my android Samsung phone this is the page it gives me
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/truet5/public_html/includes/lib.debug.php on line 303
???,TRUE TIME????????????

vkhtvr

Horology Curious
19/7/15
No reply from Lucy through email. It has beeen more than 3 days already. :(

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Typhoon42

Looking Around
21/12/14
I wouldnt worry!! Im guessing she is particuarly busy this time of year, my emails from her are coming slower than usual but they do eventually come and as usual she is friendly helpful and going out of her way to help, oh and also apologetic of the time taken to reply. The usual friendly personal Lucy touch.

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
No reply from Lucy through email. It has beeen more than 3 days already. :(

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

She's there. I corresponded with her via email late last week. She's been busy but she will answer. Don't let this distract you from contacting her for a purchase.

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Hello lucy,

welcome back at the forum! I got a list that I want to buy from you, not only watch but also wallet, belt,sunglass
I will give you also each time discription and link of Item I want from you!

Wallet Louis Vuitton Damien black
http://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/multiple-wallet-damier-graphite-000614

Belt Louis Vuitton Damien black (120CM size) or your biggest
http://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/lv-initials-damier-graphite-belt-damier-graphite-001130

Hermes belt (Black or darkblue leather) -> Leather is real leather?

Rayban Wayfarer (I also found other good seller for this for only 10dollars maybe you also sell as cheap?)
http://www.ray-ban.com/belgium/nl/s...-original wayfarer classic-black/805289126577

Could you give me discount if I order all these stuff at you?
What price is total include shipping to BELGIUM?

Thanks

Best you contact her by email with your request and question.

Mrsimple

Horology Curious
6/5/15
I contacted her over christmas to see if she could get a J12 watch for me and rolex sub but haven't recieved an e-mail back.

Kylie007

5/4/14
Isnt Lucy a guy? Not sure.

He/she responds. Sometimes my emails get missed but I always get some sort of reply back within time. Very trusted dealer.

website is down for sure. Doubt we will be getting any updates since its chinese new year now over there until feb 15