• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Back to work from CNY holiday already,I can get VSF's watches still!New batch of VSF's subs!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Because I left GuangZhou hastily before the CNY holiday then,
so I didn't post thread about my CNY holiday in time,let my customers who send me emails in this period of time worried,
it's my mistake,sincerely apologize here,

usually,my CNY holiday over on 7th,I back to work on 8~9th in the last years,
but I have 3 years didn't back to my hometown already,so this time,I stayed with my grandparents for more days,until Feb 16th,then I back to GuangZhou,
on 17th,then I back to work formally,most factories back to work in recent 2 days also,

because my hometown don't have network,so I can reply emails in this period of time,
if you send me emails from Jan 22th~Feb 16th,which I didn't reply you in time,
if you see this thread,please resend me new emails to remind me,I will reply you asap for sure,

in recent 3 days after I back to work,real very busy indeed,if you haven't get my reply,please don't worry,I will reply you asap,

for the orders which I haven't finish before the CNY holiday,I will deal with these orders preferentially too,so don't worry,

I can get VSF's watches still,
most of their watches are in stock now,
some watches which out of stock before the CNY holiday,now they are in stock also,

just for most watches from VSF,need pre-order and wait still,then can get them,

VSF's situation is the same like before,they didn't release any watch and post any news in the market still,
just release to very few dealers,
after release a batch of watches,they will close for a few weeks,so if you want their watches,need pre-order and wait still,

but for these watches below,they are very hot always,so I got a new batch of them from VSF again last night,
they all are in stock now,

after order,I can show you QC pics of them within 1~2 days,after your confirmation,I can send them out within 5 days,
for I need a few days to clean dust and adjust the movement and test,

VSF's subs:
116610 LN,it's $473 now,
116610 LV,it's $503 now,
126610 LN,it's $523 now,
126610 LV,it's $553 now,

VSF's Omega no time to die,it's $478 now,

after this batch all sell out,next batch maybe need a few weeks or more,
so if you want any of them,or if you want any other watch from VSF,please contact me asap,

my email is [email protected]

Regards
Lucy

Reactions: keisuke_z

spaceman007

5/1/22
Lucy, can you get VSF date justs?

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

PigIron

Patron
13/2/19
CONUS
I sent her an email on Saturday she responded first thing Sunday morning with instruction on payment. I had another question that she answered this morning. Toady I sent payment for 2 VSF subs. I look forward to getting my QC. Thanks Lucy

wbl6e

Horology Curious
6/8/19
Hi Lucy, I sent you an emails about AP Royal Oak 39MM 15202 ZF blue dial. Please send me an acknowledgment via here or email. Thanks!