• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me ASAP to get a VSF's sub!!!and a small news about me

I CU2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/10/21
Calm down, you can write her all 24h maybe a update mail so it pops up on top again. She will read it. And send you tracking numberm as she did me. I waitet about 4-5 days:)

Yes, I’ve waited 11 days since her last message when she sent me the QC pictures and she said she would confirm/reply all her QC photos in the weekend but haven't heard back from her so not sure if my emails have been missed accidentally. Hope she is getting my emails ok... I have sent a few lol

Last edited:
Reactions: derjenigewelcher

jhoti

28/2/21
Quick update from Lucy which she asked me to post in addition to the below picture

truetime168

jtntXF.jpg

Lucy said today,she can get the 4th batch of watches from VSF,
this time,all of them are PAM and Omega,
this batch maybe is the last batch she can get in this year from VSF,

so maybe it's the last chance to get them in this year now,
you can see this pic below,maybe they are not clear,but they are these watches below,

PAM 438,5 of it,but she need give 2~3 of it to her friend,so only have 2~3 of it can sell,
SMP 300,blue bezel blue dial with rubber strap,
SMP 300,black bezel black dial with SS bracelet,
CrPO 45 mm,with silver numbers,
Aqua Terra 150m,green dial,with SS bracelet+rubber strap together,(a familiar customer told Lucy he want it a few days ago already,so Lucy need give this one to him)

Planet Ocean 45.5mm Deep Black CER/NY

PAM1046
PAM979,

in total 12 watches,

it's 5:00 am in China now,
if you like and want any of it,
please send email to Lucy within 7 hours,
she need confirm the ones and get them back after 7 hours,

when you send her email about it,you can tell her the name you want of that watch,
or you can send her this pic,and use PS to circle that watch,then it's ok,

her email is [email protected]

strange Lucy just sent me an email that she can’t get SMP300 black and wanted me to change my order and here she is posting it is available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

didjital7

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/1/21
Lucy, ive sent you emails a few times now over the last few weeks about a 45mm crpo with silver markers. I sent you another one today.. My email is did******@yahoo.com.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
strange Lucy just sent me an email that she can’t get SMP300 black and wanted me to change my order and here she is posting it is available.

Not sure Sir, I just posted what she asked.

truetime168 ?

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Just saw there's an email with further instructions :thumbsup:

truetime168

jtBuR2.jpg

jtBsBt.jpg

jtBM5F.jpg

jtBwb5.jpg

jtB7KE.jpg

jtBE9n.jpg
[

jtBNs3.jpg

PAM 438, didn't take pic,but have it still,

SMP 300,blue bezel blue dial with rubber strap, have it still,

SMP 300,black bezel black dial with SS bracelet, made a mistake about it,it's a Omega 007 have it still,

CrPO 45 mm,with silver numbers, made a mistake about it,it's 42 mm have it still

Aqua Terra 150m,green dial,with SS bracelet+rubber strap together, sold out already,

Planet Ocean 45.5mm Deep Black CER/NY have it still

PAM1046 have it still

PAM979, have it still,

if you like any of them,please contact me asap,maybe after 1~2 days,then won't have, the last chance to get VSF's watches in 2021,

Did QC and test of them already,all seems good,you can see,the bezels of Omega all aligned very well,

my email is [email protected]

Last edited:

mac83

9/7/13
Anyone ordered 116610LV, im still waiting for mine but might have to wait a while.

acesgerrard

26/11/20
Yes, I’m waiting on one. Not had an update for a week, but she said she would let me know when she had them. I imagine it will be well into the new year.

jhoti

28/2/21

The model available is not SMP300 but a different model. So she was correct in saying she does not have SMP300 available.

I CU2

21/10/21
Hi Lucy, just wondering if you checked my 126610LV yet and if it has passed your QC? Can you send me the tracking number if you have sent it already. Thank you! :)

Shannzy

7/11/21
Has anyone heard from Lucy latley? I got my qc pics 8 days ago but no sign of my watching being shipped yet.

I CU2

21/10/21
Is anyone from Australia? I had a random tracking number appear on my Australia Post account and was wondering if it was from Lucy. It says it’s sent from “miss (Chinese last name)” and looks to be sent from a mail forwarded in China. I don’t think I’m waiting on any other packages from China so fingers crossed it’s the watch!

Does everyone from the second batch already have their tracking numbers?

RNVP

Known Member
16/9/21
Don't worry guys, Lucy is very busy but slowly responds to everyone. She told me the third batch will ship next Monday or Tuesday

Reactions: Ghostrider757

Saitoh

Horology Curious
9/12/21
I'm curious as to when people ordered for the third batch. I haven't received any QC yet.

Cotemundy

Horology Curious
28/4/21
Paid on the 12th and was told qc within in 2 to 3 days, but i have not heard anything re an update or about being in any batch ?

RNVP

Known Member
16/9/21
Don't worry, I paid on November 27th. Lucy will answer all of you, she is very busy