• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me ASAP to get a VSF's sub!!!and a small news about me

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,friends,real sorry for reply you late,
last week,I used a few days to deal with QC problems of 8 subs+some other orders,already made me very busy then,
but this week,I have about 40 subs need deal with,plus some other orders,so real made me very busy in the last days again,
didn't have time to reply emails indeed,all day time I have to stayed in my watchsmith's office,
to clean dust,adjust the movement,and deal with other QC problems,need spent 30~40 mins on one watch,

today,I need spent a whole day on these work still,I will reply all emails from tonight after I back from the market,
tomorrow,I can send many watches out,

for the customers who mentioned have questions of QC pics about subs,I will reply you from tonight too,
so don't worry,wait me,friends.

Regards
Lucy

jhoti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/21
Hi Lucy, any news about my orders.
Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saitoh

Horology Curious
9/12/21
truetime168 Lucy, would you be able to provide me with an estimated date of when I will receive my QC please? Thank you for your efforts.

Tag-charlie

Horology Curious
18/11/21
Hi Lucy!
I’ve emailed you a couple of watches. Please reply when you have the time.

cheers

icanttellthetime

Looking Around
2/12/21
Hi Lucy,

I'd love to hear from you but I understand you're a bit behind at the moment.

I sent you an email on 2nd December, Subject for reference is: Submariner 116610LN / GMT-Master II 126710

Look forward to hearing from you :)

Thanks!

Zacharias_MBT

Known Member
2/8/21
Received my package today, and am very pleased with the watch! Thank you big times for the smooth transaction, Lucy!

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Reactions: P..DR..D

I CU2

21/10/21
Lucy has the 8 original subs, 45 subs from the second batch and her old orders to look after. 30-40 minutes a watch adds up it seems!

Also she gets hundreds of emails a day for new VSF enquiries so probably why our emails are getting lost.

Take your time Lucy, we know you are working hard! :)

好好儿干啊 Lucy!

Last edited:
Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Shannzy

7/11/21
Received my package today, and am very pleased with the watch! Thank you big times for the smooth transaction, Lucy!

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Can I ask how long was your wait from shiped to delivered? mines is due to be posted any day now. I was expecting 2-3 weeks