• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me ASAP to get a VSF's sub!!!and a small news about me

Theelite187

Known Member
13/10/21
Seriously, at over 800 bucks? :confused:

i was going to sell my 116610ln and put towards this

i
spoke to hont saying its a fake movement

he said it is real vsf its difficult to get these but if im not happy hes more than happy to refund me

Shannzy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/21
Im about to pull the trigger but if hours and hours of research I don't know which one to buy?? What do you guys think 116610ln or 126610LN?

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Im about to pull the trigger but if hours and hours of research I don't know which one to buy?? What do you guys think 116610ln or 126610LN?

100% agree with Ylijumala

You've heard the saying:
j8U7EI.jpg

But joking aside, it is 100% down to personal preference and what you like as you're the one who has to look at it ;)

As a fellow Countryman once said (not to mention it was also included in an awesome Scooter song)

"Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get"

Good luck Sir

:goodluck:

P.s. you could always buy both btw, and then if you don't like one, I imagine it'd sell very quickly M2M :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: APjumbo

Shannzy

7/11/21
I was pretty vague with my question what I should of asked was which one will pass more for gen. The thing is im honest so if anyone asked I will tell them its a replica, that always takes the wind out of someone's sails if there trying to call you out but I would like to just go under the radar and that is why I was leaning towards the 116610LN as its been that shape for years and a very popular watch. But with the 126610LN its stands out you can tell its different even if you can't place why so I'm guessing would draw question which I will just confess to haha.

Shannzy

7/11/21
Forgot to say why I would get the 126610LN....
1st its in stock with no waiting.
2nd I do like the upgrades to the size and overall look of the watch.
so if any of you guys have both of these watches and could only keep one which one would it be?

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
27/12/12
I was pretty vague with my question what I should of asked was which one will pass more for gen. The thing is im honest so if anyone asked I will tell them its a replica, that always takes the wind out of someone's sails if there trying to call you out but I would like to just go under the radar and that is why I was leaning towards the 116610LN as its been that shape for years and a very popular watch. But with the 126610LN its stands out you can tell its different even if you can't place why so I'm guessing would draw question which I will just confess to haha.

Both equal quality, both essentially wear the same despite larger case. So, again, make your own decisions or get both & flip the one you don’t like.

Reactions: P..DR..D

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Forgot to say why I would get the 126610LN....
1st its in stock with no waiting.
2nd I do like the upgrades to the size and overall look of the watch.
so if any of you guys have both of these watches and could only keep one which one would it be?

Had both from VSF, kept the 116610. Still a matter of preference though, I like the wide shoulder case. If that helps, I posted some side-by-side shots in my review.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...9602773-vsf-submariner-116610ln-review-macros

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Waiting for QC. When is the last time anyone heard from Lucy?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

justjoe

9/11/21
If I hadn't Just bought my first rep (a BP Explorer 1), I'd be all over this. Although I've always prefered the no date version.

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
If I hadn't Just bought my first rep (a BP Explorer 1), I'd be all over this. Although I've always prefered the no date version.

Just do it anyways.
Two reps is twice as fun as 1 rep.
Be more fun.