• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me ASAP to get a VSF's sub!!!and a small news about me

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
I thought I was, because my last transaction on the first page was in NZD. But I changed the “preview currency” to CNY, then on the next page the account info would enter correctly.
Hopefully that makes sense.
My transaction just went through.

Regardless if it works or not, I really appreciate the input. Struggling here…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I CU2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/10/21
Could anyone else not write the @ and . symbol in wise notes when typing in your email?

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
So after trying several different things I finally got this, I was trying minutes after getting payment info. Was in constant contact
Until I sent emails regarding this, never heard anything again..

Last edited by a moderator:

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
So after trying several different things I finally got this, I was trying minutes after getting payment info. Was in constant contact

Idem

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
it will be interesting to see the movement..and if it's engraved or not...
Genuine question, is it to check if it's VSF? Or you think is a "franken" watch with another cloned non engraved movement? My understanding is, if the case is for the 3235, the factory would need to find the correct movement or it won't fit into the case. Unless a cloned 3135 also fits?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Howehaohow

2/10/21
Genuine question, is it to check if it's VSF? Or you think is a "franken" watch with another cloned non engraved movement? My understanding is, if the case is for the 3235, the factory would need to find the correct movement or it won't fit into the case. Unless a cloned 3135 also fits?

I think since the raids, a lot of noob daytonas are 4130 movements with none noob parts.

I think what he's trying to get at is to see if it is a VSF non engraved movement with a mixture of VSF and non VSF parts assembled by a smaller factory, instead of a true NOS VSF

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
My knowledge on Rolex is limited but plan to use this as part of a guide.
At least check the serial #
9-E1-F2-DCD-73-DF-4-DB2-BBDD-74-BC334-AE83-F.jpg

Last edited:

walla65

20/5/19
I think since the raids, a lot of noob daytonas are 4130 movements with none noob parts.

I think what he's trying to get at is to see if it is a VSF non engraved movement with a mixture of VSF and non VSF parts assembled by a smaller factory, instead of a true NOS VSF
exactly ... or maybe a real VSF without the Rolex engravings ... given the problems that the factory that produces these movements had ...

Howehaohow

2/10/21
exactly ... or maybe a real VSF without the Rolex engravings ... given the problems that the factory that produces these movements had ...

IMHO
Not an open back, would be okay with just non engraved.
BUT if not engraved, then unlikely to be NOS VSF and much more likely to be assembled after the raid. Just my thought, have no insider knowledge or proof for it.

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California

Lucy making too much money!! Haha. This happens for TD’s if sales are picking up just because China restricts the inflow of money transfers. If she has reserved the unit for you though just tell her and she should give you new information to use for transfer. I’ve had this a couple times and it’s just a minor nuisance both sides have to deal with now and then

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
It is the end of the year so hopefully that’s all it is. I would just like the assurance.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Something similar happened to me while sending payment to Trusty via Paypal... seems like the government is trying to control money inflow for Chinese citizens now...

Cue the ominous music now....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14

I see, but we all know there's a factory who makes the cloned 4130 with no engraving, I assuming they make the cloned noob but don't want to have the engraving as it will be raided and also it gets sold to Homage companies. But have we heard of factories who made the non engraved 3235?

Last edited:

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Something similar happened to me while sending payment to Trusty via Paypal... seems like the government is trying to control money inflow for Chinese citizens now...

Cue the ominous music now....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Well, guess we”ll see what happens. Hope it works out for you all.

Reactions: leo6929