• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me ASAP to get a VSF's sub!!!and a small news about me

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,friends,replied a whole day emails again,8:20 am again now,too tired,need sleep at once now,
but have too many emails haven't reply yet,all are about these VSF's sub,I checked my emails just now,
there are about 80 emails haven't reply still,most of them are from Nov 24~25th and just now,
I am one person work,so hope you can understand the slow,so these customers who send me emails on 24th~25th which haven't get my reply,please don't worry,
I will find time to reply all these emails asap still,you have chance to get these subs still,

today,I need go to the market to deal with my other orders,so I will back and begin to reply emails again about 23:00 pm,

if you haven't send me email about these sub,but you want to order it,
if you see this message first,please notice these things below,which can help you order these sub from me faster and better,

1,in your email,please tell me which sub that you want,you can find the price of them from this thread,
please tell me where are you from,so I can know the shipping fee,

2,I can only receive payment via Transferwise/Wise now,when you send the payment,
please please add my email [email protected] in the payment,
because I got too many payments in these days about these subs,if you added that email in the payment,
so Wise will send an email to [email protected] to inform me you have send the payment,that email will have your name and informaiton,
so I can know that payment is from you,it's very important,because I got too many same payments of these watches,
so I need know which payment from whicih customer,
I need use these emails to sort out orders,

if you just send the payment,and forget to add my email in the payment,I can only get a message from bank that mentioned a payment arrive to my account,
if so,I can't get any other information of you about that payment,thank you,

PS:[email protected],I just used it to receive emails from Wise,
don't send emails to this address,I won't reply,I don't use it for work,

the only way to contact me is this email [email protected]

3,for customers who paid to me already,please keep patient,
I added your names to my order list of these 4 subs already,so what we can do is just waiting now,
after I get them,I will give them to you in order,

4,I can't get other VSF's watches now,so don't ask me about them,I can only get these 4 sub from VSF now,
but maybe in the future,I will have chance to get other watches from VSF still,I mean their PAM and Omega,but not now,
so if you want other watches from VSF,maybe you can pay attention to my news in RWI,
if I have reliable news about them,I will post in RWI also,

5,if you want these watches urgent,please don't order them,
I must be honest with you,I real don't know the accurate time about when the next batch can back to stock,
maybe a few days,maybe a few weeks,but I think won't more than a month,
if you require I must give it to you within a few days after you send the payment,please don't order it,
refund is real very troublesome,

a small update,I heard next batch of them maybe can come out soon,
so for customers who paid to me already,I think I can get them for you soon,I mean the second batch.

Regards
Lucy

Last edited:

RNVP

Known Member
16/9/21
Oh,friends...
Thanks Lucy!! I await your reply email (my email on the 24th from the address tr*****[email protected]). Please, in your reply emails already indicate the total price with shipping to my country (I indicated in my email) so I can make the payment immediately.
I believe in you.
Thanks
M

Last edited:

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Pm and email sent yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
may we see some photos ?
Here are mine..
387d4ea8bfa32e1e79506b3e1a1e4cac.jpg
c430615fd3007bf1dcd51c9168b51334.jpg
5b2c2d34d2153696f935d9ed6cb3b7d7.jpg
7a67b120a680c0d932e516c9852d0a9e.jpg
f799d0edaf830b75c416dcd8851435c0.jpg
7f781c8e0559d10baea70c8c2118d564.jpg
c923c5fa5379de5f8c49ac2220e56ee7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
A small update here,good news,new batch of it seems can come out after 3~4 days,this time,I can get more of it than the first batch,
so if you order it at once now,I can get them for you still in this batch(certainly,include the customers who paid to me already),

just need order it at once now,so I can confirm to give you one in this batch,

so for the customers who paid to me already,I can send QC pics to them within a week,I mean from now,

for the 8 subs I got in first batch,I can send them out in next week,now is weekend,so will be soon,

another very good news here also,

at before,I can only get those 4 subs from VSF which I posted,

but in this batch,I can get about 3~5 of 41 mm 126619 LB from VSF also,the 41 mm sub with blue bezel and black dial,the price of it is $538 now,
I remember there are some customers asked me about this sub also,if you see this message,please contact me about it again,thank you,
only have 3~5 of it,very few,after all of them sell out,I am not sure when or whether can get it still then,

another news,I can get VSF's PAM also,but I don't have time to deal with these PAM temporary now,
at least,in this batch,I didn't get these PAM,but I know I can get them now,so need wait for next bacth,
the same like these sub also,need pre-order and wait,these PAM maybe need wait a few weeks,
so if you can accept it,you can send me email about them also,

yesterday,I didn't reply new emails,I used all my time to reply emails of 24th and 25th,but have many haven't reply still,
so if you had send me emails a few days ago but didn't get my reply,
you can resend me new emails about it,so your email can appear in front of my mailbox,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Sent second email from hatem7 please just let me know if I made the list. Kinda looks like I lost my spot in line.

zealtor

Horology Curious
21/7/21
another very good news here also,

at before,I can only get those 4 subs from VSF which I posted,

but in this batch,I can get about 3~5 of 41 mm 126619 LB from VSF also,the 41 mm sub with blue bezel and black dial,the price of it is $538 now,
I remember there are some customers asked me about this sub also,if you see this message,please contact me about it again,thank you,
only have 3~5 of it,very few,after all of them sell out,I am not sure when or whether can get it still then,

Email sent for 126619 LB!

Fluidtime

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/11/21
Germany
Is it necessary to answer here in addition beside mailing to Lucy?
Or why you all do?

If so...... I mailed too.
To get a 126610 LN and a 126619 LB

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Anyone else having a problem making payment with Wise?

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
Anyone else having a problem making payment with Wise?

I thought I was, because my last transaction on the first page was in NZD. But I changed the “preview currency” to CNY, then on the next page the account info would enter correctly.
Hopefully that makes sense.
My transaction just went through.