• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me ASAP to get a VSF's sub!!!and a small news about me

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

After VSF was raided in April,they released a few batches of stock watches in the market still,
the last time is in early July,from then,VSF didn't release any watch in the market so far,
4 months already,no news about them still,they haven't back yet,and didn't release any watch in the market still,

but now,I have access to get their sub,

only these 4 sub below,but 100% are from VSF,

40 mm 116610 LN and 116610 LV,
41 mm 126610 LN and 126610 LN,

if you like and want one of these four sub from VSF,please contact me asap,

my email is [email protected]

another small news about me,

most of my customers like my QC and test,for I will do extra work to solve QC problems before send out,
just some of my customers complained I didn't reply them in time,that's my fault,because I passed some very bad months in 2021,affected my work indeed,
but now,all these bad things of me passed already,
I used Oct and Nov these two months finished almost all accumulated work before,

so from now,I can reply all my emails in time already,within 24 hours,

at before,I went to the market to deal with QC problems and clean dust about 3~4 times a week,
from April~Nov,because of the raids frequently,I just went to the market about 1~2 times a week to deal with QC problems and clean dust,
so finish QC and test of a watch is slower than before indeed,after all,safe is more important to me,so hope you can understand,

now,I can go to the market about 3~4 tmes a week again,so I think I can finish QC and test of a watch faster than the last months,

so ok,if you need one of these sub from VSF,please contact me asap!

if you want anything else,please contact me too,I will reply you asap,

except the watches,I can get the best quality of bags,belts,jewelry,etc.

Regards
Lucy

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Thanks Lucy! Emailed already :)

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
This is interesting.

Could you be able to elaborate how you are the only TD who can source VSF at the moment?

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

After posted this news,I got many emails to ask and order these VSF's sub already,some customers paid to me already,

I said many times already,these watches are very hard to get now,but I have my way to get them still,
just friend,I am sorry for I can't talk too much about how I can get it still,
but I can sure they are 100% from VSF,
just if you real want them,please order them at once,because I know this batch have some of it in stock still,it maybe will out of stock at any time,
if you order them within recent 2 days,I can get them for you very soon,

but if you still hesitate or worry,after a few days,even you pay to me then,

I can get them for you still indeed,just maybe will miss this batch,if so,need wait next batch,then I real don't know how long need wait,

so it's a chance now,I just posted it here,and explained here,

I mean if you order it at once now,I can get them for you soon,
if after more days,then I can get them still,but not sure how long need wait,

a small update,I can get about 8~10 of these sub tomorrow,
for those customers who paid to me today already,don't need wait now,
I can send QC pics to them tomorrow,
my friend help me did QC and test of these watches already,
I will do my QC and test again after I get them tomorrow,but usually,won't have problem,
so if normally,just need clean dust and adjust the movement,then it's ok to ship,will be soon,

so ok,if you want it,please contact me asap,
I think if within 2 days,I still have chance to get them for you soon,
if after these 2~3 days,then maybe need pre-order and wait the next batch.

Regards
Lucy

Reactions: P..DR..D

acesgerrard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/20
Hi Lucy,

I have sent you an e-mail. I am a previous customer and would like one of the above watches.

Thanks

kareka

7/2/21
Portugal
and suddenly appear VSF at 888$ ??? will it be a step to raise prices in other manufacturers like CF? is VSF worth twice the price of a CF? all this pressure feels strange to me.

Reactions: RYenZero

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
and suddenly appear VSF at 888$ ??? will it be a step to raise prices in other manufacturers like CF? is VSF worth twice the price of a CF? all this pressure feels strange to me.
FYI

Lucy does not Sell VSF Subs for 888.
They are between 458 and 538 USD, 30 USD plus from the usually price, because her source/middleman wants to have also some money.

888 is Hont TD, you mix something up. Difference is, Hont has them in Hands/on Stock already and QC made.

Reactions: P..DR..D

_Unknown

Horology Curious
15/2/19
Funny thing is... the rep market is really starting to look like real Rolex market.
Watches 2x the price on the secondary market, fakes of their fakes already coming out, and now we have awaiting lists to buy one VSF too...
These VSF guys are really trying hard to copy all the details.... :p
I can see them in the future changing their name to "Maison VSF", asking us to buy one model first to get some kind of a "very" limited edition original rep. :lol:

(just kidding with the situation)

Last edited:

captainromeo

18/8/20
KZ
Lucy you killing it with VSF watches, I am so glad you have a good relations with this factory.

These VSF guys are really trying hard to copy all the details.... I can see them in the future changing their name to "Maison VSF", asking us to buy one model first to get some kind of a "very" limited edition original rep.

Rep scene is getting crazy nowadays, eh.)

Last edited: