• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me ASAP to get a VSF's sub!!!and a small news about me

Archer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
18/3/21
Fuyuki-shi, 🇯🇵
VSF's rehaut is special
in the market,there are many fake VSF's versions,their serial number are wrong,
even before VSF was raided,some customers told me they got wrong version from other dealers still,
some of those sub are used V6F's case,so their serial number is wrong also,
you can know whether it's real VSF's version via these serial number too,
I think I have to think about the ridiculous possibility of dealer selling fake Rep:spamsong:
Since truetime168 does not currently deal with anything other than VSF's Sub, if members want to deal other watches, we need to know the stupid dealer that sells fake Rep.
I got them from my friend of VSF
I think Lucy is the only TD's that I can contact VSF at the moment, so could you ask your friend about 116610LN 3135 movement ver?
I know you don't deal with it right now, so I don't intend to deal with it.

Last edited:

walla65

20/5/19
Hi Friends,

I am going to choose some hot models of PAM/Omega,I mean the ones which many customers like and want,
then order 5~10 of them once time,like Omega spectre,SMP 300,Aqua Terra 150 M,PAM441,1117,1661,661,960,719,438,etc,

if you like and want their PAM/Omega,you can leave your words under this thread,I will check these messages,
if many customers want a same watch,then I will order more of it in next batch.

Hi Lucy...i would like Seamaster 300 “No Time to Die”

Reactions: GoodTimes2021

I CU2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/10/21
Anyone got their QC photos from the second batch yet?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Guys, there's a lot of good conversation here on VSF watches ans movements, and which one to buy, but could we have these in the Rolex forum?

This is a thread by Lucy to inform members about how and when she has access to VSF subs so it would be great if we could stay on topic.

Thanks

didjital7

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/1/21
Lucy, I misspoke.....I actually want the 45.5mm version omega planet ocean, black dial with silver markers on ss bracelet.

Thanks

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Lucy waiting for my QC on the 126610 LV

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

perrotte524

Supporter
Certified
11/12/19
Lucy, looking to get a VSF NTTD if at all possible. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Truetime

Hey Lucy

I must correct you, JVS (Fake-VS) 116610 Models also have S19... Serial Numbers. Thats why the Movement is the best tell for fake or not fake these days.
but your source seems legit, we see the pictures from P.

Thank you so much!

Oh,friend,hehe,thank you very much for let me know it,to be honest,I am not too familiar with those JVS's subs,I just can get their watches,but didn't research them and compare them with VSF's version,I have sold some of their watches before too,but didn't notice their Serial Numbers then,

hehe,yes,I know these ones I got are from VSF for sure,so I don't worry to show pics of movement of these watches here.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

I sort out all my orders of sub already,
in these days,I tried to get a few more subs again,
add the second batch of subs I got,

so now,for all my customers who paid for these 4 watches,116610 LN,126610 LN,126610 LV,126619 LB,
they can get their order this time directly,don't need wait any more,

just this batch,VSF didn't release any 116610 LV,so I didn't get any one of it,so for my customers who paid for the 116610 LV,we have to wait them still,

now,I have one of 116610 LN still,have a few of 126610 LN still,so if you want them,you can tell me still,

I know many customers want the 116610 LV and 126610 LV still,
but I don't going to accept orders of these two watches temporary now,the reason is below,

in fact,I have news about which subs can come out in next batch,everytime,before the VSF release these subs,they will inform me first,
only after I have news,then I will post it here and accept orders of those watches,
just sometime,these news are not 100% accurate(like they said they will give me 10 of 116610 LV this time,but finally,didn't give me any of it),

but most situation,the news they gave me are correct,

now,this is the latest news from them,a few days later,maybe I can get a batch of subs again,
but this time,most of them are 126610 LN still,and with few of 126619 LB,so for these two watches,if you want,I can accept orders still,

so it means the next batch still won't have the 116610 LV and 126610 LV,
so that's why I don't accept orders of them temporary now,

I real don't want to get many customers's payments,then let them wait long time with no news,I don't want to let them disappointed,
even many of them told me they trust me and can accept wait,

at least,I need get some reliable news about these two watches,then I can let them send the payments,

now,I used Transferwise/Wise to receive payment,if I can't get these watches any more,I need refund to my customers via Paypal,
but I have long time didn't use Paypal already,so I don't have money in my Paypal account,so refund will be very troublesome to me then,

so I would rather don't take orders temporary now,

for the customers who paid for the 116610 LV already,please don't worry too,I will contact them always still,
after I get them,I will send you QC pics at once,

don't worry,friends,if I have any good news,I will post in this thread then,

for the customers who paid but haven't get QC pics,please don't worry,
today,I just send QC pics of all 116610 LN and 126610 LV out,

tomorrow,I will send QC pics of all 126610 LN and 126619 LB,so wait me,

thank you for your messages about VSF's Omega and PAM,

I will choose some hot models(the ones which more customers want),to order them in next batch,

now,I heard my customers want these ones below,

Omega:no time to die,spectre,45.5 mm Seamaster(which one?I need see pic of it,you can send me a email about it,I can reply you better there)

PAM: pam 388

if have more,please let me know.,
ok,sleep now,6:20 am already.

Regards
Lucy

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
truetime168 Hi Lucy, appreciate the VSF efforts, but maybe you could also look into the existing orders from before... ;)

Last edited: