• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me ASAP to get a VSF's sub!!!and a small news about me

jhoti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/21
What is the best way to order an other watch from Lucy, send a new email for new watch or continue in the same emails for the previous ones, I have 56 emails for my one delivered and 2 still waiting to be dispatched after QC. Bit concerned may get lost in the trail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,friends,there are many customers got these VSF's subs from me already recently
all of them gave me very good feedback on these subs,all told me like it very much after got it,

I think they are the best version in the market now still,with the best QC,and the best movement,with the best prices from me,hehe,

if you still want to get VSF's subs and NTTD,please read this thread,and contact me asap,
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...nclude-no-date-sub-114060-nttd-some-pam-omega

for the customers who ordered from me on the end of Nov and Dec,all need wait then,for those batches I got from VSF are very few,
now,if you want them still,the last batch I got from VSF,I have some of them still,no need wait,you can get it before CNY holiday for sure,

now,I have all these subs still,

116610 LN,116610 LV,
126610 LN,126610 LV,
very very few of 114060 no date sub,

Omega NTTD,

no need wait any more,I took QC pics of all them already,
so after you order it,I can show you QC pics at once,then send it to you within a week after you confirm,

so will send out before the CNY holiday for sure,

just please contact me asap,

my email is [email protected]

Regards
Lucy

Reactions: P..DR..D

Aetios7

Horology Curious
15/1/22
Athens Greece
Good morning .. I have also sent you an email ☺️☺️☺️ ... I hope at some point, to see mine too ... May you always be well and have a good time ..