• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me ASAP to get a VSF's sub!!!and a small news about me

Archer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
18/3/21
Fuyuki-shi, 🇯🇵
Fluidtime
此集皆謹嚴簡潔之文場屋中日晷有限巧遲者不如拙速論策結尾畧用此法度主司亦必以異人待之。
I don't know who you are, but at least I know you don't know the teachings of Sun Tzu.

Last edited:

Cotemundy

Horology Curious
28/4/21
Received my 126610ln qc pictures but no timegrapher pic, and nothing to destinquish my pics from any one elses, is this normal from lucy, other td.s have an order number with the q.c pics, contacted her again with no reply, dont like this hanging for replies, Sound like being promised an excellent service, until you pay up front.

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
I've never personally dealt with lucy, but what I have heard for some time (even pre covid and vsf closing) is that she is slow as shit, but always comes thru with the best pieces. I know it's tough (I have a watch stuck in transit right now from another td!) but try to be patient and I think it will all work out. She makes a lot of money from this place and I don't believe she would cut and run. Just my opinion, for what it's worth...

Archer

MULTI ACCOUNT
18/3/21
Fuyuki-shi, 🇯🇵
other td.s have an order number with the q.c pics,
Certainly.
However, even if the QC photo shows the order number, it does not prove that the photo and the watch are the same.
A QC photos taken from all angles will be a good evidence if the buyer finds a problem that is not on the watch.

In the first place, I felt that it was a disadvantageous transaction for the buyer because TD's had to pay before taking QC pictures.
It is like asking for advance payment in order to pick up the item and check it at the store.
I don't believe she would cut and run.
I agree with your opinion. Positive posts are great, but I think negative posts are just as important to understand potential risks.

Last edited:

Cotemundy

Horology Curious
28/4/21
Thanks for the feedback reading reviews i realise she is slow, and she apparently picks the best reps, but with no readings on the movement, and qc pics with the same time on every picture a little worrying, and on our end we just want the watch with as little fuss as possible.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Received my 126610ln qc pictures but no timegrapher pic, and nothing to destinquish my pics from any one elses, is this normal from lucy, other td.s have an order number with the q.c pics, contacted her again with no reply, dont like this hanging for replies, Sound like being promised an excellent service, until you pay up front.

And what exactly would a QC picture with an order number prove? The watch can still be exchanged after the picture's taken. If you don't trust her (which should be your only concern), move on. Other TDs will show an order number in QC, but start bullshit discussions over how obvious flaws are "acceptable" and they see "nothing wrong" with your rep.

Last edited:
Reactions: RNVP and P..DR..D

Cotemundy

Horology Curious
28/4/21
I understand what you are saying with other dealers q.c but i thought this site is to help people concerns and information sharing but like you say if worried move on? Bit hard once you have made payment, so not really an option.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
I understand what you are saying with other dealers q.c but i thought this site is to help people concerns and information sharing but like you say if worried move on? Bit hard once you have made payment, so not really an option.

This is probably not what you wanted to hear, but QC pics without your order number is a non-issue compared to what can go wrong in the rep game.

Deerstalker99

21/9/21
Yorkshire
Got my tracking number from Lucy so now it’s just a matter of waiting patiently …..
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Cool gif Sir,

Estimate a month, then if it's any better than this, winner winner chicken dinner :thumbsup:

I check the tracking site once a week, just to see if its moving, but normally takes about a month. Your parcel is in the lap of the post gods now, nada else ya can do but wait ;)

Last edited:

Deerstalker99

21/9/21
Yorkshire
Cool gif Sir,

Estimate a month, then if it's any better than this, winner winner chicken dinner :thumbsup:

I check the tracking site once a week, just to see if its moving, but normally takes about a month. Your parcel is in the lap of the post gods now, nada else ya can do but wait ;)

Cool gif Sir,

Cool gif Sir,

No rush. It’ll turn up when it turns up. Be interesting to see how it compares to the RF 126610LN I bought a couple of months ago. I’ll probably sell the RF (although I’m quite happy with it) and keep the VSF if they’re all they’re cracked up to be.

As a glutton for punish I have also ordered a CF126710BLNR from Lucy as well.

Reactions: P..DR..D

I CU2

21/10/21
Got my tracking number from Lucy so now it’s just a matter of waiting patiently …..

Did you have to ask Lucy for the tracking number or will she just automatically send it?

What postage method does she use?

Cheers!

jhoti

28/2/21
Received an email from Lucy of QC and paid the difference in price. It will be on its way soon……

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deerstalker99

21/9/21
Yorkshire
Did you have to ask Lucy for the tracking number or will she just automatically send it?

What postage method does she use?

Cheers!

She sent it herself. As most people who know her have commented, you just have to be patient - it’s not Amazon.

Not sure what delivery she uses, but from the tracking number it’s Royal Mail once it hits the UK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk