• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me ASAP to get a VSF's sub!!!and a small news about me

JLCgeo

Known Member
30/8/17
EU
Lucy is not reliable

I have made an order in March 2021 for 2 watches and I still don't have my QC photos approved 9 months later.
I don't have any news from Lucy since June 2021 despite my reminders

truetime168 can you please answer me and inform me, you got emails and MP from me

JLCgeo

Known Member
30/8/17
EU
Lucy is not reliable

I have made an order in March 2021 for 2 watches and I still don't have my QC photos approved 9 months later.

truetime168 can you please answer me and inform me, you got emails and MP from me

truetime168 I have written you 4 emails for reminder (September, October, November and December) and I didn't get any feedback since June, not a single word from you this autumn ! That's not normal !

That's not true when you say in you post
"I used Oct and Nov these two months finished almost all accumulated work before,"

Last edited:

ASATGMURES

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/20
Romania
i got answer :)
jBqyIP.jpg
jBqqnk.jpg
jBqYZJ.jpg
jBqIuo.jpg

Last edited:

I CU2

21/10/21
Mine looks exactly the same but green, got the QCs on the 4/12 and still waiting for it to be shipped hehe.

GoodTimes2021

Horology Curious
19/4/21
Just a couple of questions about the VSF subs supplied by Lucy please is some of the experts could assist.
1)Does the crystal height on a VSF extend above the bezel or is it flush with the bezel? Can someone post a pic showing what it should be?
2) Aside from the serial number should all letters on the rehaut align with all minute markers or is this not the case with all VSF subs?

thanks in advance.

ASATGMURES

23/3/20
Romania
Just a couple of questions about the VSF subs supplied by Lucy please is some of the experts could assist.
1)Does the crystal height on a VSF extend above the bezel or is it flush with the bezel? Can someone post a pic showing what it should be?
2) Aside from the serial number should all letters on the rehaut align with all minute markers or is this not the case with all VSF subs?

thanks in advance.

These pictures from Lucy answer to your questions - vs sub is great, man!

Last edited:

GoodTimes2021

Horology Curious
19/4/21
These pictures from Lucy answer to your questions - vs sub is great, man!

Yes, yours looks good and the rehaut looks great.
Thanks for posting the pic of the crystal height.

I received QC pics and the rehaut from 7 to 9 is misaligned and the crystal height in my QC pic looks the same height as my RF sub although it could be the angle of the photo as it’s not exactly 90 degrees. My understanding is the crystal height should be flush with the bezel hence why I ask.

I have not GL’d yet so not posting the pics.

Last edited:

ASATGMURES

23/3/20
Romania
Yes, yours looks good and the rehaut looks great.
Thanks for posting the pic of the crystal height.

I received QC pics and the rehaut from 7 to 9 is misaligned and the crystal height in my QC pic looks the same height as my RF sub although it could be the angle of the photo as it’s not exactly 90 degrees. My understanding is the crystal height should be flush with the bezel hence why I ask.

If you don t like what you will get i will gladly buy your watch :)

Reactions: GoodTimes2021

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania

Big mistake, bro. The crystal's not supposed to be flush and rehaut engraving's always a bit misaligned on VSF 116610LNs.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

GoodTimes2021

Horology Curious
19/4/21
Big mistake, bro. The crystal's not supposed to be flush and rehaut engraving's always a bit misaligned on VSF 116610LNs.

sorry, forgot to add it’s a 126610LN.

the rehaut engravings on the QC’s posted so far all in this thread look good.

I CU2

21/10/21
If you RL it'll probably be another few months until the next set of QCs I'd think though.

Last edited:

Fluidtime

22/11/21
Germany
Lucy is not reliable

Finally a clear word here.

I agree.

And this glorification of the TDs here .....

Who are we? I don't need to be put off like that.

Just excuses on and on again, dust clean, clean dust, adjust movement, go to watchsmith.
Over and over again.......

simply not reliable

Reactions: JLCgeo