Clear All

Originally posted by Howehaohow View Post
    Got my QC today. GLed
    How long did it take to get tracking?
    Which model?
    I’m still waiting for my QC for 126610 LN
    Last edited by RNVP; 04-12-21, 15:48.

Comment

Hi Lucy, I was one of the first to email you for payment detail confirmation when you first made this post, and haven’t received a reply. My email is d*********[email protected] We know you are busy, but please ensure to respond to older emails as well! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Charizard735; 04-12-21, 20:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Charizard735 View Post
        Hi Lucy, I was one of the first to email you for payment detail confirmation when you first made this post, and haven’t received a reply. My email is d*********[email protected] We know you are busy, but please ensure to respond to older emails as well! Thank you!

LMAO

Comment

truetime168 Hi lucy I hope u start taking orders for VSF DJ41… i saw that Some TD have them now but the price 888$ it’s insane

Comment

Originally posted by topreplika View Post
            VSF DJ41… i saw that Some TD have them now
            Now this would be sweet. I am pretty sure the DJ41 would be in demand.

Comment

is there still the possibility of having rolex hulk vsf 100%?

Comment

I also GL'd my LV. Wonder if Lucy can find our GL emails in her masses of emails lol.
                Last edited by I CU2; 05-12-21, 08:37.

Comment

Hi, Lucy, please reply to my e-mail, i also give you my wechat no. there, thx

Comment

Originally posted by truetime168 View Post
                    Hi Friends,
                    Hi Lucy, I haven't received my QC for 126610 LN yet. You can check?
                    My email is tr****[email protected]

Thanks

Comment

hello lucy, I'd like to order. Please consider the mail. ta******[email protected]

Comment

I am one of the first to pay for those wondering how I got my QC.
                        I am sure she is swamped once it was posted on reddit

Comment

I wonder how many folks ordered a rep VSF Rolex from Lucy and paid. Appears to be a lot of folks. Let's see if the supply can fulfill the order's of VSF's.

Comment

just got my qc from her second batch for 126610LN and cookie monster. just be patient, she's working as fast as she can.

Comment

Originally posted by zealtor View Post
                              just got my qc from her second batch for 126610LN and cookie monster. just be patient, she's working as fast as she can.
                              My I ask when you paid? Just trying to work out a ETA for my QC pics

Comment

Originally posted by Shannzy View Post

My I ask when you paid? Just trying to work out a ETA for my QC pics
                                nov 25

Comment

Working...
                                X