• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me again now if I didn't reply you!(news about VSF's watches)

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
Hello Lucy,

Please let me know about my 5168 with movement problems, I am willing to send it back.

asyncd

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
5/7/18
Hi Lucy.

I was contacted by you asking if I would like to change the product as it may not be available from you and I contacted you requesting to change the product. I have not heard from you since then.

I'm tired of waiting.

I know you are very busy, but I would like to cancel my purchase and would like a refund.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
I heard from Lucy this week. Apparently there have been more raids last week. Dealers, watchsmiths and postal services raided. I think she is back on board this week trying to reconcile stuff and get back on track……
patience like a glacier is the name of the game here.. lol

Reactions: clk168

_Unknown

Horology Curious
15/2/19
Waiting some news from you as well. PM sent. Thank you

Last edited:

jhoti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/21
Received my 2 watches well packed in a single packet.
Happy with the watches I have received.
Thanks Lucy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

reecep90

Looking Around
24/5/20
Sent you an email Lucy, I've bought several watches over the years from her and they are still working perfectly. Very happy, would recommend her even if things can take a while.

Bevo

Horology Curious
18/12/16
HI Lucy. Sent you an email about my Clean Factory Daytona Panda QCs. Haven't heard from you in two weeks. Hope you're ok.

clk168

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/21
Hi Lucy, I've sent you two emails since the Chinese Holiday and have yet to receive a reply about my two watches. I sent my money on August 25 and have not even received any quality control pictures. These are my first ever two replica watches, I hope to hear from you soon.