• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me again now if I didn't reply you!(news about VSF's watches)

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Something about me:

I heard some complaints about me recently,my customers told me after they send the payment for VSF's watches on the begin of July,
then I don't reply them any more,firstly,I hereby offer my sincere apology,it's my fault this time indeed,

I have posted a thread on June 27th in RWI which mentioned I can get VSF's watches,
so from then,I can get about 20~30 emails a day from my customers to inquiry about VSF's watches,
but just 1~2 days later,I was sick,caught a badly cold,even it's not COVID-19,I real feel not good still then,so didn't work normal like before,
missed many emails indeed,include emails of new order,and the orders which paid already,

in those days,I replied some emails,and I got about 20 VSF's orders too,but I real have many many new emails haven't read and reply,
I feel not good then,so later,I have about 2 weeks didn't accept new orders,

a few new customers are first time order from me,so they feel before they send the payment,I replied them in time,
but after send the payment,I don't reply them any more,they thought I am a scammer,
I can understand them,so just explain it here again,

I am a TD in RWI about 8 years already,I think I never have one review so far which mentioned I cheated any of my customer,
I don't need cheat my customer for one order to bring troubles to me in RWI,

I am not only reply the emails of new orders,I checked it just now,I have more than 100 emails about new order now which I haven't reply,
most of them are inquiry VSF's watches,not I don't want to reply,I really feel not good after caught this badly cold,
if I am real a scammer,I can get the orders from 80% of these new emails,then disappear,

yes,order from me is slower than other dealers indeed,I can't change it,for I am one person work,

some customers told me I replied them very detailed,anwsered their every question,not like other dealers,just replied with a few words,
because to me,I don't think this business is just sell watch,I think it's a process of make friends too,
I worry if I hire another one to work for me,he won't reply emails so carefully like me,
I worry he won't check watches so carefully like me,
so in the last 8 years,all work finished by myself,

my customers chosen order from me,not because I can give them lower price,or send the watches to them faster,
it's because I can give them better QC and test,because they know I will deal with QC problems for their watches again and again before send out,
even they didn't find the problems in QC pics,

I real real hope I can finish my customer's orders faster too,but I need be responsible for every order,

and I have a daughter now,my parents can't take care of her for me everyday,so I have to spent more time and energy on her too,

so friend,if you trust me,I am glad to work for you still,I will try my best for you on QC and test still.

Something about market and VSF:

now,the situation of the market still not good,there are many plain clothes in the market still,raids happened again and again,
so most factories don't let dealers too picky now,even just get a watch,it's very troublesome already,
if the dealer still very picky like before,the factories won't release watches to that dealer any more,
after all,we dealers have to maintain good relations with factories still,
so what I can say is just try my best for you on it,

in May,after VSF back from the raids,they released a few stock watches once time,
that time,I ordered 20 watches,just got 3 from them,only sub,

but on June 28th,I ordered 30 watches,I got 20 watches from them this time,
included Rolex,PAM,Omega,
so it means we can order all watches from VSF now,

on July 8th,I got 30 watches from them again,
still included Rolex,PAM,Omega,

so I was thought VSF will back to normal soon,
except a few models out of stock,most of their watches are in stock now,

and this time,they didn't post this news in the market to all dealers still,
just told a few dealers who have very good relationship with them,
so I am glad that I am one of them,

if we want a VSF's watch,need order it before they release next batch of watches,then can get it,

for example,if VSF will release a batch of watches after 2 days,

so VSF will inform dealers in advance about 1~2 days,
but just give the dealers a few hours,let them confirm all orders within a few hours,
after confirmed the orders,need pay to VSF first,then they will send watches to dealers after 1~2 days,

at before,we wait VSF's watches about 3 months already,
so this time,just after 8~10 days,then released another batch of watches again,
I thought VSF can release watches frequently now,and my friend in VSF told me it also,

but in recent 1~2 weeks,the raids happened again and again,
so VSF afraid to release watches recently,
so delay more weeks again,

no dealer can sure when VSF will release next batch of watches,they won't give you an accurate time,
so what we can do is just pre-order and wait,

so if you want VSF's watches still,please contact me asap,
we can order it before their next batch of watches come out,

if you had send me emails on July already which I didn't reply you,please send me another email again,
I will reply you asap for sure,

I feel better already from this week,
so today is the first day I back to work normally,

it's 7:30 am in China now,I worked a whole night already,
I will finish all new emails within a week,

the bad situation of the market in recent months made me chaotic indeed,
missed many emails indeed,
if you see this thread,please resend me new emails to remind me,I will reply you at once,

for all customers of me,after you send the payment,I all confirmed for you,

just in the waiting time,if I didn't reply you in time,please don't send me emails again and again to say I am a scammer,thank you.

my email is [email protected]

Best Regards
Lucy

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Glad you're feeling better Lucy.

I'll drop a quick follow up now, so you see it, but wasn't worried about my order, your reputation precedes you.

Stay safe & take care

:goodluck:

Reactions: PigIron

MATCHBACK2020

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/17
Hey Lucy

My order placed and paid for March 28th. I will send a follow up email also. ...........BB58 Blue......

Hope you are feeling better, Life, Children and unfortunately illness make life hectic and complicated at times. Appears you have many orders. This is good but could be taking its toll on you,

You have built a reputation here for having the best QC and customer focus, but many of us have been waiting several months. Maybe a good idea to clear out the backlog now and get caught up or you risk losing your loyal customers.

A lot of us will be patient and work around your schedule to get the best product, But their are limits to this

Reactions: P..DR..D

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Glad you're feeling better Lucy.

I'll drop a quick follow up now, so you see it, but wasn't worried about my order, your reputation precedes you.

Stay safe & take care

:goodluck:

Thank you for your understand,I will check and reply your emails at once now.

Regards
Lucy

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thank you for your understand,I will check and reply your emails at once now.

Regards
Lucy

Sweet, thanks Lucy.

Saves me from going onto M2M again, so you're saving my wallet :thumbsup:

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hey Lucy

My order placed and paid for March 28th. I will send a follow up email also. ...........BB58 Blue......

Hope you are feeling better, Life, Children and unfortunately illness make life hectic and complicated at times. Appears you have many orders. This is good but could be taking its toll on you,

You have built a reputation here for having the best QC and customer focus, but many of us have been waiting several months. Maybe a good idea to clear out the backlog now and get caught up or you risk losing your loyal customers.

A lot of us will be patient and work around your schedule to get the best product, But their are limits to this

Friend,thank you for your understand and I am real very appreciate your advice for me,
yes,I considering it also about clear out the backlog first,

I know order from me is slower than other dealers,
but before 2021(many big factories were raided),usually,if the factory's QC is good,for 90% of watches,I can finish them within a month,then send out,
if the factory's QC is not good,for 90% of watches,I can finish them within 2 months too,

just this year,caused by the raids,send a watch back to factory to replace or repair,real very troublesome and need more days,
but no matter what,I should reply my customers better indeed,it's my fault,

no matter for my loyal customers or my new customers,I should work better for them indeed,

I will let my watchsmith deal with the previous orders preferentially too,

I feel better now,I will work better from now,

I will check your emails and reply you at once.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Friends,if you paid to me already,but didn't get my reply,
if you not mind of it,you can leave your email under this thread,I will check and reply you at once,

or you can resend me new emails in these days again,I will check and reply you asap,

many customers of me know I didn't work on weekends,

but from now,in the whole Aug,I will work for the whole month,work on weekends also,

until I clear out the backlog,I will reply emails on weekends too.

Regards
Lucy

mercurio007

Friends,if you paid to me already,but didn't get my reply,
if you not mind of it,you can leave your email under this thread,I will check and reply you at once,

or you can resend me new emails in these days again,I will check and reply you asap,

many customers of me know I didn't work on weekends,

but from now,in the whole Aug,I will work for the whole month,work on weekends also,

until I clear out the backlog,I will reply emails on weekends too.

Regards
Lucy

I wrote you a week back and again yesterday, thanks email mercurio07100

Last edited:

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
hi Lucy, I paid for the watch on January 26th. I have not received a reply since that. day. this is my email: [email protected] thank you Matteo

Oh,my friend,I checked all our emails,checked my messages between VSF and me just now,

I found after you send the payment,I pre-ordered it for you from VSF indeed,
after the CNY holiday,I got it for you on March also,

just after QC and test,that one's crown have a little problem,so I rejected it for you,send it back to VSF to replace another new one later,

but later,VSF was raided on the begin of April,so they didn't give it back to me later,

later,all dealers have about 2~3 months can't get VSF's watches after raid,
so I forgot that watch indeed,

so this time,it's total my fault,friend,I want to offer you my sincere apology,

I just finished QC and test of a total same watch yesterday,

please check your email now,I send you all QC pics and the timegrapher pic of it just now,

cleaned dust already,adjusted the movement already,it's + 1 s a day,
after you confirm your shipping information,I will send it to you tomorrow.

Regards
Lucy

guill

26/11/15
Lucy, I just emailed you again about a Blue Seamaster. Your last email was from 18 May.

Last edited:

MATCHBACK2020

25/8/17
Friend,thank you for your understand and I am real very appreciate your advice for me,
yes,I considering it also about clear out the backlog first,

I know order from me is slower than other dealers,
but before 2021(many big factories were raided),usually,if the factory's QC is good,for 90% of watches,I can finish them within a month,then send out,
if the factory's QC is not good,for 90% of watches,I can finish them within 2 months too,

just this year,caused by the raids,send a watch back to factory to replace or repair,real very troublesome and need more days,
but no matter what,I should reply my customers better indeed,it's my fault,

no matter for my loyal customers or my new customers,I should work better for them indeed,

I will let my watchsmith deal with the previous orders preferentially too,

I feel better now,I will work better from now,

I will check your emails and reply you at once.

Lucy,
Wrote you again yesterday. Last email from you was June 24th stating my package was actually with your postman. Please reply so i can actually know real time status. We can go from there
Thanks and have a nice weekend

Vinnies1

27/7/20
I’m going to throw my hat in the ring here and say that Lucy will definitely not scam you. Lucy has personally sent me several watches and they are perfect. Yes Lucy may take a little longer than other TDS but try and appreciate that she is one person so if you want quality you have to wait as frustrating as it is. Maybe Lucy has too much on her plate atm with trying to run her business on her own and also raise her little girl but I feel very confident in saying Lucy will nit scam you and every time she does send your watch out to you it will be second to none. Just my two bob thrown in for anyone who may be feeling frustrated with Lucy but rest assured she will not do you wrong and you will definitely get a very good watch that is faultless. Just be patient with her and give her a go till she catches up because obviously she’s got a lot to catch up with atm,cheers guys and don’t worry Lucy you are definitely a very good TD that I trust.

clock2

Horology Curious
27/5/21
Hi Lucy - I'm glad to read you are feeling better. I just dropped an e-mail, I have already paid for VSF PAM719 ([email protected]), please update the status of watch. Although I am a first time buyer but after reading all the reviews on this forum and most importantly the way you dealt me with me, i have full trust in you.

Iceman1987

Looking Around
5/2/21
Hi Lucy,

Thank for your message. Glad you are getting better. Could you give me an update of my 2 orders of april? I have dropped you an email (iceman1987)

Reactions: onkelbernie

guill

26/11/15
Gentlemen,
has Lucy replied to you since last Thursday?
I wrote a post here 6.5 days ago, as she requested, resent her my email, and no word from her yet.

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Gentlemen,
I wrote a post here 6.5 days ago, as she requested, resent her my email, and no word from her yet.

Gentlemen,

Yes, she is working through her mails, I am sure it won’t be long mate

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Hi Lucy
i have just sent you follow up email as well so it’s appears as more recent in your Inbox. From Jim in Australia Thanks Lucy and hope to hear from you this week with updates. Stay safe….