• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Latest Order with Lucy

Doppio

Looking Around
10/3/21
So I ordered a watch from Lucy back in Feb. Paid via union pay.

Since then she has sent me some photos of the watch and advised that she had it sent to a watchmaker for the QC - in line with others here.

I waited patiently for 6 weeks and sent a follow up email. No response.

Another two weeks followed and she said she forget and she swas sending out later in the week and asked for my contact and postal details again....

That was about 3 weeks ago.

I know to expect a delay but is this pattern - forgetting details standard?

SS12

Looking Around
6/5/17
I am also having issues with Lucy! I paid her on 22nd March, and the last email I received from her was a month ago on 14th April. I know that she can take a while but radio silence for a whole month and no QC pics after I paid almost 8 weeks ago has me quite concerned - is this normal? Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,my friends,real sorry for reply you late to let you worried,
the police raided the market very strictly in April,all factories closed from then,
it's the worst situation in nearly a decade,I have posted it in RWI on the end of April too,
the market have many plain clothes still on the end of April,all factories declare didn't release watches in those days,need wait until the Labour Day holiday(May 1th to 5th) over,my watchsmith didn't work from the later of April,so I back to my hometown on the later too,to stay away from the troubles,
so I can't reply emails in time from then,

good news is most factories back to work already recently,seems the situation is better than before too,
my watchsmith back to work also,so I back to work from the holiday a few days ago,so I can reply you in time again from now,
I will post another thread about it soon,

so if you didn't get my reply in April,please resend me new emails in these 2 days,I will check and reply you at once,
my work can back to normal from this week too,

sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
Lucy

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Oh,my friends,real sorry for reply you late to let you worried,
the police raided the market very strictly in April,all factories closed from then,
it's the worst situation in nearly a decade,I have posted it in RWI on the end of April too,
the market have many plain clothes still on the end of April,all factories declare didn't release watches in those days,need wait until the Labour Day holiday(May 1th to 5th) over,my watchsmith didn't work from the later of April,so I back to my hometown on the later too,to stay away from the troubles,
so I can't reply emails in time from then,

good news is most factories back to work already recently,seems the situation is better than before too,
my watchsmith back to work also,so I back to work from the holiday a few days ago,so I can reply you in time again from now,
I will post another thread about it soon,

so if you didn't get my reply in April,please resend me new emails in these 2 days,I will check and reply you at once,
my work can back to normal from this week too,

sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
Lucy

Thanks for the update Lucy,

I received my order so I'm happy and will be emailing you later this week with order number 2 :)

Stay safe