• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

18 days later still waiting for QC pictures

RollieKen

Looking Around
28/3/21
I trusted Lucy because of so many positive reviews. I still trust her but wanted to update everyone that I sent the payment 18 days ago and still have not received any QC pictures. If this is normal, then ignore me. However, I ordered several watches from other different dealers and they had QC pics and shipment sent within a week. I really hope I get this watch and the quality is there.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I trusted Lucy because of so many positive reviews. I still trust her

Sensible fella. Lucy is a well-respected TD. She's a Trusted Dealer. She's Trusted.

If this is normal, then ignore me.

It is pretty normal to wait a lengthy period while a rep is sourced. Sometimes it can be a month or more. Patience and being happy to wait is part of this hobby.

I really hope I get this watch and the quality is there.

Oh. In that case, "I still trust her" seems an odd thing to say. Because it sounds a little bit like... you don't.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I trusted Lucy because of so many positive reviews. I still trust her but wanted to update everyone that I sent the payment 18 days ago and still have not received any QC pictures. If this is normal, then ignore me. However, I ordered several watches from other different dealers and they had QC pics and shipment sent within a week. I really hope I get this watch and the quality is there.

I ordered 2 watches the end of January, QC received in March, hopefully shipping next week, so I'll echo what p0pperini said, patience is key.

Without it you're gonna drive yourself mad.

Last edited:

zeeps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/20

I posted a timeline of my purchase with Lucy, it was at least a month from paying until I received the watch, these things take time but she will send you a nice watch

Reactions: P..DR..D