• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Go Lucy!

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Received two watches from Lucy yesterday - VSF SMP blue/grey & ZF IWC 7days white/blue. Both look awesome, run great and keep time. Order was paid on 2nd of March, QC process took a while, but the selection was perfect. Lucy went through several watches to get me the best one and also had her watchsmith clean the ZF before sending it out. Communication takes a little patience, but she'll reply and give you all the info you need, no worries. Overall, a great buying experience - highly recommended if you're not under time pressure or nervous about hourly updates. Parcels were sent with 4PX, transfer took 15 days to the EU. Before someone asks - I'll post pictures of both watches on separate threads...

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I concur, exceptional watches as the QC process is stringent and she will refuse watches than other TDs will try to ship. But you definitely need bags and bags of patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk