• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Latest Order with Lucy

Cullingworth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/17
Just wanted to post to say, if you're considering ordering with Lucy...do it!

Received my latest watch from Lucy, a Rolex SD43 and it's magnificent:

As I've said before Lucy is not the quickest but she always gets a great watch. The best watches in my collection are from Lucy and have no noticeable defects (not the case with other TDs who might take well angled QC pics to disguise misaligned pearls etc). She usually says she's rejected one or two before even sending QC.

ARF date wheel not nearly as bad as I was expecting either.

Thanks Lucy.

Jepil

Looking Around
25/12/19
Awesome. I placed my first order with Lucy. It's the new year so I am definitely expecting some delay. But she seems to be well regarded here. My general attitude is, I would rather wait and get quality.

treadmark501

31/8/11
Australia
The date font 6 seems to be too high in the box???

Doesn't seem like it's the angle of the photo being taken???

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
How long did the whole process take place? I sent her 2 emails asking about availability & prices a week ago and she hasn't response back

Cullingworth

24/10/17
Lucy will definitely get back to you. Things in china slow down/grind to a halt as chinese new year approaches.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Cullingworth

24/10/17
Go to the right TD and they can get you ‘a watch’ in hand in 2 weeks. I’d rather wait a bit longer and get a good example.

Reactions: Ghostrider757

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
Can’t say this is a good copy but hey, if it makes you happy, more power to ya. I get better ones from my TD without the wait. Get my flawless watches from start to finish in a week.

Last edited:

Cullingworth

24/10/17
If you’re referring to the date wheel, it’s a known shortcoming of the ARF. I’m ok with that compromise to get a watch which in my mind is better than the noob, especially the bracelet. You don’t notice it on the wrist.

tfmacky

25/12/19
UK
Hi Everyone
ordered my first watch from Lucy last week Cartier Ballon Bleu went for the AF version so hoping she is as reliable as every one says

dirtyharry44

16/3/15
USA
Can’t say this is a good copy but hey, if it makes you happy, more power to ya. I get better ones from my TD without the wait. Get my flawless watches from start to finish in a week.

Kind of funny that someone who spent $600 on an ALS tourbillon that could be identified as a rep from across a room would come into someone’s review of a new acquisition and piss all over both their excitement and a respected TD’s service.

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
Kind of funny that someone who spent $600 on an ALS tourbillon that could be identified as a rep from across a room would come into someone’s review of a new acquisition and piss all over both their excitement and a respected TD’s service.
Im aware of what it is, and what it is not. You dont know what my collection consists of. And Im calling it like I see it. There are TD's that dont use the guise of "getting a better quality" as a delay tactic. Nothing I have seen form Lucy has been any better than any other TD. But thanks for your opinion, you're the real MVP.

Reactions: domiffm and Tucker

dirtyharry44

16/3/15
USA
Im aware of what it is, and what it is not. You dont know what my collection consists of. And Im calling it like I see it. There are TD's that dont use the guise of "getting a better quality" as a delay tactic. Nothing I have seen form Lucy has been any better than any other TD. But thanks for your opinion, you're the real MVP.

I know your collection consists of at least two tourbillons purchased M2M on here last year, neither of which would qualify as “a good copy”, but I doubt anyone felt the need to rain on your parade by telling you so right after you bought them. So why bother sticking your nose into this person’s review with your poor mouthing?

As far as your negative comments regarding Lucy’s service, there’s your opinion, and then there are the dozens of reviews posted here by very satisfied customers who don’t seem at all put off by her “delay tactics”. I know which carries more weight with me.

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
I know your collection consists of at least two tourbillons purchased M2M on here last year, neither of which would qualify as “a good copy”, but I doubt anyone felt the need to rain on your parade by telling you so right after you bought them. So why bother sticking your nose into this person’s review with your poor mouthing?

As far as your negative comments regarding Lucy’s service, there’s your opinion, and then there are the dozens of reviews posted here by very satisfied customers who don’t seem at all put off by her “delay tactics”. I know which carries more weight with me.

What’s your point? M2M sales aren’t part of this discussion and can’t be compared to a TD transaction. Thanks for being a stalker. I’m sure you’ve been super helpful in all your posts in your time here.

Waiting weeks and months to get quality in stock reps is laughable. The TDs buy from the same factories. I’m sorry you believe the ruse. Most noobs would be happy waiting forever and having shoddy communication, they just don’t know better....it’s to be expected.

You seem to have gotten your feelings hurt. Maybe we can create a safe space for you somewhere.

Sent from the RWI App

dirtyharry44

16/3/15
USA
What’s your point? M2M sales aren’t part of this discussion and can’t be compared to a TD transaction. Thanks for being a stalker. I’m sure you’ve been super helpful in all your posts in your time here.

Waiting weeks and months to get quality in stock reps is laughable. The TDs buy from the same factories. I’m sorry you believe the ruse. Most noobs would be happy waiting forever and having shoddy communication, they just don’t know better....it’s to be expected.

You seem to have gotten your feelings hurt. Maybe we can create a safe space for you somewhere.

Stalker? LMAO.

You’re the one who wandered into this thread out of the blue, seemingly with the agenda to insult another person’s newest purchase and throw shade on the TD they dealt with. I still haven’t seen the first clue as to why you found it necessary or constructive to do so. How exactly has Lucy negatively impacted your life or enjoyment of this hobby? Have you even bought a rep from her? Where I come from, we call this type of behavior “trolling”.

And my point about your tourby reps is to point out how “laughable” it is for someone to spend hundreds on obvious fakes and then to turn around and pop into someone else’s review thread and call out one of their acquisitions as “not a good copy”. Doesn’t matter how you bought them, why is it cool for you to own reps that have easily noticeable flaws, but someone who never even asked for your opinion has to suffer having their purchase nitpicked by you? Where I come from, we call this type of behavior “hypocrisy”.

You seem to have gotten your feelings hurt by Lucy in some manner. Maybe we can create a safe space for you somewhere on the forum. Oh, I’ve got it...how about you just quit trolling this particular section? Seems like everyone would probably be happier.

Reactions: Tucker

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Ghostrider757 point is not about the ARF SD43 being a bad rep. It’s about that this specimen delivered by the TD is not better than the average QC from all other TD. So it would be not worth it to wait months for this one when you can get it in much shorter time.

Indeed this one is „OK“ and acceptable but not really good QC when I look at the date and SEL.

Reactions: Ghostrider757

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
Ghostrider757 point is not about the ARF SD43 being a bad rep. It’s about that this specimen delivered by the TD is not better than the average QC from all other TD. So it would be not worth it to wait months for this one when you can get it in much shorter time.

Indeed this one is „OK“ and acceptable but not really good QC when I look at the date and SEL.

This is 100% Correct.

dirtyharry44 just doesn't understand and is obsessed with the fact that I bought tourbys and feels that I have some sort of agenda. Maybe he's jealous I can afford to buy whatever reps I want? I have no dog in this fight, hell, I didn't even put any other TD's name out there. The fact is, i'm not out to fool anyone with my watches. I don't claim reps to be Gen like he probably does. I like the style.

dirtyharry44 My feelings aren't bruh, there's no trolling. You are just trying to be the white knight for the OP and failed. It's really sad when the OP isn't upset but some random that's been on here for 5 years with nothing to contribute wants to get his post count up. I've never seen someone's head stuck so far up a TD's ass as yours is. You should just let the OP have his thread rather than continue to ruin it with your drama. I mean you are so concerned about his feelings right? I have nothing further to respond to you, be a man and do the same by not responding further and cluttering this thread. Try and be the better person, I am.

dirtyharry44

16/3/15
USA
This is 100% Correct.

dirtyharry44 just doesn't understand and is obsessed with the fact that I bought tourbys and feels that I have some sort of agenda. Maybe he's jealous I can afford to buy whatever reps I want? I have no dog in this fight, hell, I didn't even put any other TD's name out there. The fact is, i'm not out to fool anyone with my watches. I don't claim reps to be Gen like he probably does. I like the style.

dirtyharry44 My feelings aren't bruh, there's no trolling. You are just trying to be the white knight for the OP and failed. It's really sad when the OP isn't upset but some random that's been on here for 5 years with nothing to contribute wants to get his post count up. I've never seen someone's head stuck so far up a TD's ass as yours is. You should just let the OP have his thread rather than continue to ruin it with your drama. I mean you are so concerned about his feelings right? I have nothing further to respond to you, be a man and do the same by not responding further and cluttering this thread. Try and be the better person, I am.

Yep, “being the better person” apparently consists of trying to trash the reputation of a highly respected TD on this forum who runs her business in a manner that gets some people butthurt for no apparent reason. You never answered the question about whether or not you’ve ever bought a rep from Lucy. If you haven’t, then you’ve got no real world experience here, and your opinion about her service is utterly worthless, and beyond that one wonders why you’d bother to have negative things to say to begin with. Trying to get your post count up (as though anyone cares)?

As far as “didn’t even put any other TD’s name out there”, are you freaking kidding? Look what section you’re trolling. How stupid do you think people are? I guess “being a man” means criticizing the way someone you’ve never bought a watch from chooses to run her business, then trying to deny that you were ever referring to her with your ignorant remarks. Again, Lucy has page after page of glowing reviews from customers who have actually purchased reps with her, she doesn’t need me or anyone else to “white knight” for her. Now let’s see if the self-proclaimed “better person” can finally let their silly agenda go and stop cluttering up this review section with more comments based on absolutely zero personal experience.

Either way, I’m done with you.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Knock it off guys. This is Lucy's section and is for buyer reviews. If you purchased a watch from Lucy and want to share your experience start your own thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Glaude