• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great Purchase with Lucy- IWC377717 Pilots Chronograph ZF

Winterslipperz

Looking Around
15/9/19
Received my first rep from Lucy on Tuesday. Absolutely in love with the quality and beauty of the watch. Had a wonderful experience dealing with Lucy throughout the process. As other users have said, purchasing from Lucy takes patience. Placed my order on the 11th of October. Reassured by the many positive reviews of Lucy's past customers, I was never in doubt that Lucy was doing her best to make sure the watch adhered to her very high standards. Sure enough, after a few returns to her watch smith to reclean the watch, it was shipped and I received this beautiful piece. Couldn't be happier and would not hesitate to recommend Lucy to any prospective customers. :) :)

P.S Reps can be dangerous. I have already found myself being distracted by the sunburst dial perched up on my steering wheel while driving and only just managing to draw my attention back to the road in time before plowing into the car in front. Stay safe fam and Merry Christmas.

(a couple of the photos were taken just as day was changing)

Waz64

Horology Curious
24/12/19
Very nice example. How is the quality of the bracelet?