• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone heard from Lucy this past week?

lilmoogz

Known Member
15/11/18
Hi everyone,

I received QC photos 4/3/19, then emailed the same day requesting additional photos. Sent a follow up email yesterday and today still with no reply since then.

Communication was usually within 24-48 hours before I received the QC photos, just wondering if anyone received any communication from Lucy since 4/3/19?

Thanks!

13stepper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/19
Nope, MIA. Sent payment coming up 10 business days ago and not a peep.

lilmoogz

Known Member
15/11/18
Nope, MIA. Sent payment coming up 10 business days ago and not a peep.

What watch did you order? If it was the noob Daytona I didn’t get QC pictures until about 2 weeks after payment due to it not being in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
She hit me up on Monday also after waiting 2 weeks for QC for a ZF Master ultra thin and told me she’s super busy.

She will get back to you don’t worry.

13stepper

10/3/19
what watch did you order? If it was the noob daytona i didn’t get qc pictures until about 2 weeks after payment due to it not being in stock

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

arf sd43 v3 2824

lilmoogz

Known Member
15/11/18
She hit me up on Monday also after waiting 2 weeks for QC for a ZF Master ultra thin and told me she’s super busy.

She will get back to you don’t worry.

I guess I will try again sometime next week. Thanks

xenic

28/1/14
I have a watch that I ordered back in January and it still hasn’t shipped. I’ve been following up regularly, but last I heard from her was 3/22. In few days, it’ll be 3 months. I’ve submitted a ticket but I’ve been asked to just wait. I haven’t lost hope, but I am starting to be concerned if I will ever get my watch or money back.

lilmoogz

Known Member
15/11/18
I have a watch that I ordered back in January and it still hasn’t shipped. I’ve been following up regularly, but last I heard from her was 3/22. In few days, it’ll be 3 months. I’ve submitted a ticket but I’ve been asked to just wait. I haven’t lost hope, but I am starting to be concerned if I will ever get my watch or money back.

Did you get QC pictures?

Since1602

Looking Around
22/3/19
I heard from her Monday, she's probably got a ton of emails to answer considering how in demand she is. She'll get round to you.

FWIW this is in the wrong sub-forum.

f9lli

15/2/19
Io l'ho sentita tramite mail 2 ore fa... mi ha detto che il mio orologio è in viaggio, aspetto con ansia

Reactions: housebuyer

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,friends,thank you for all your support and trust on me,
if I didn't reply you in time to let you worried,really sorry for it,

when I joined in RWI 6 years ago,
for each watch,every QC problem,I updated to my customers in time indeed,even my customers didn't send me email,I will send emails to tell them too,
but later,my work is getting more and more than before,so I real don't have enough time to inform every my customer for all QC problems I find,

in QC pics,90% of QC problems can't be found,customers who ordered from me before know even they didn't find problem in QC pics,
I will find and solve these problems for them still,

for 1 watch,usually,I need send back to change 2~3 times,
for some factories with bad QC,like ZF,usually,I need send back to change 4~5 times,

for all these works,I really don't have that much time like before to update to my customers in time,
but in these days I didn't reply emails,I still work very hard for each watch,
not I didn't reply you,then forget you,I real did more works on watches,just my customers don't know,

if I like other dealers,ignore small problems,just get a watch,then send out,will very fast,I can reduce much of my work too,

after back from CNY holiday,I real have too many works and emails everyday,but I am still one person work,

no matter what,didn't reply emails in time to let my customers worried,still my fault,
I apologize here,and friends,hope you can understand too,

firstly,I never say I am the best dealer,but I can always say I am an honest dealer,
so if you order from me,please don't worry your money lost,I won't disappear,

secondly,I didn't send your watch out,not I want to delay your order intentional,I want to send it out asap too,so I can finish an order too,I can save many works too,
I real did many works on your watches,just you don't know about it,

thirdly,before CNY holiday,I have about 20 orders didn't finish indeed,
but I real priority processing these orders,I send most of these orders out already,but yes,have some haven't still,
I will try my best to send these ones out asap,
if you paid for your watches before CNY holiday,but I still haven't send out,please leave your email below,I will check and reply you and finish your order for you asap,

fourthly,friends,delay have many reasons,like these factories,ZF,OMF,BP,etc,their QC real not good,I am not mean their watch is bad,I just mean their QC is bad,
so when you order watches from these factories,will slower for sure,
then like Noob's Daytona,these watches always out of stock,only pre-order and wait,then can get it,to all customers and dealers are the same,
these watches,will need long time too,you know,if I reject 1,and send it back to change,then have to wait until next batch back,

so friends,I can understand all of you totally when an order delay long time and I don't reply in time,
just I hope you can understand me also on my works,

another thing I need tell my customers here again,
if I didn't reply you in time,maybe I missed your email,so please keep resend me new emails,when I see,I will back to you at once,

friends,I don't know your nicknames in my customers,
so can you tell me your emails below,
I will check and reply you asap,thank you,

"lilmoogz","13stepper","xenic"

Best Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13

Oh,my friend,can you tell me your email address or tell me the watch you ordered or tell me the name in your email?
so I can check and reply you asap,and finish your order for you asap,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi everyone,

I received QC photos 4/3/19, then emailed the same day requesting additional photos. Sent a follow up email yesterday and today still with no reply since then.

Communication was usually within 24-48 hours before I received the QC photos, just wondering if anyone received any communication from Lucy since 4/3/19?

Thanks!

Oh,friend,can you tell me your email address,or the watch you ordered,or your name in email too?I will check and reply you asap,and finish your order for you asap too,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

lilmoogz

Known Member
15/11/18
Oh,friend,can you tell me your email address,or the watch you ordered,or your name in email too?I will check and reply you asap,and finish your order for you asap too,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

Lucy, no worries you have replied to my email already. Thank you for replying to this post and explaining everything as well. I have no doubt your QC process is worth the wait.

Thank you!! :)

13stepper

10/3/19
Thanks Lucy, I had no idea how much effort you put in to ensuring we get a great wAtch! Thank you ahead of time and now I’m real excited to see what I get.

You’ve replied to my email as well.

xenic

28/1/14
Oh,my friend,can you tell me your email address or tell me the watch you ordered or tell me the name in your email?
so I can check and reply you asap,and finish your order for you asap,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

Hi Lucy, thanks for emailing me today. I’ve confirmed the info so we should be all good. Appreciate the update!

alanball9438

20/12/18
Guys, just be patient, Lucy will take care of you
I ordered 2 watches from her, SUB and PAM and sent payment way back on Dec 2018.
Due to the CNY and Lucy super busy schedules, the watches didn't show till this month (4/9/2019)
But guys, believe me it's worth the long wait, Lucy check the watch maybe more detail than most of us, if she see anything wrong, she will sent it back replace or clean, that's why it took so long
I understand how it feels after the long wait and sometimes couple days without email reply, don't worry, you will get your orders.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Guys, just be patient, Lucy will take care of you
I ordered 2 watches from her, SUB and PAM and sent payment way back on Dec 2018.
Due to the CNY and Lucy super busy schedules, the watches didn't show till this month (4/9/2019)
But guys, believe me it's worth the long wait, Lucy check the watch maybe more detail than most of us, if she see anything wrong, she will sent it back replace or clean, that's why it took so long
I understand how it feels after the long wait and sometimes couple days without email reply, don't worry, you will get your orders.

I agree 100 %. Lucy does more for her customers before they see QC pics than other TD's. I have ordered more than XX watches and never once had to reject a watch. She did all the rejecting before I looked. New members may not like the long wait but the wait is worth it. I currently have 5 watches on order with not the slightest worry. My first order with Lucy was July 2016.

Reactions: alanball9438

Rossydfc

Horology Curious
7/4/19
This is great info just away to purchase my first watch and going to go through lucy due to the high recommendations on here around qc and passion around quality as I am new at this so inexperienced