• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase from Lucy.

Omega703

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
I sent payment for two watches on 20 feb and payment for another on 21 feb.

Our initial communication was great- she was prompt to respond.

I received the first set of QC pics on 4 March, but there was some dust on the dial that needed to be cleaned so the watch was sent back.

The second set of QC pics came 6 March, but the watch had an issue (maybe mechanical) so it was returned.

The third set of QC pics came 15 March. I ok’d them but have not heard back from her as to whether it was shipped or not.

I still have no updates on the other watches.

She seems very busy as my emails seem to go unanswered from time to time. I will update as time goes on, but I have not heard from her since Friday when the QC pics were sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Relax. Lucy will send you a great watch.

Reactions: Omega703

Omega703

16/2/19
Hi mate,

Was this returned on your inspection of the QC or Lucy's?
Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

I approved the QC pics but Lucy returned it on her own as there was dust that was not visible in the pictures- true to her reputation of having excellent quality control.

denic

Known Member
7/3/19
Italy
hi​
even I like you, I bought and paid two watches on 02/22/19​
at the beginning it is very easy to convert with her, then for one problem or another you always refer, I read very well about its quality and control, but it seems to me to be a little too exaggerated.​
dust, lines, colors, and time passes, I hope to remove all doubts from me when I receive the watches​

Omega703

16/2/19
I have since received qc pics for all watches. She sent me a tracking number for one a week ago today. I responded asking the status of the other two and she has not replied (7 days have passed).

poinds

17/4/17
I have since received qc pics for all watches. She sent me a tracking number for one a week ago today. I responded asking the status of the other two and she has not replied (7 days have passed).

As another user has stated, just relax. Lucy is SUPER SLOW compared to other TDs and her communication is lax but she’s always delivered me a fantastic watch. Be lucky she sends things back rather than accept what she’s been given.

Reactions: Omega703

Omega703

16/2/19
I should be clear I am not upset, rather documenting the experience for others to know what to expect. I’m sure it will be worth the wait, as her customers suggest.

Omega703

16/2/19
I received my first of three watches today, 8 April. The quality of the watch is flawless aesthetically, and as you can see keeps incredible time. +1s/d face up. Crown up and down we’re +5 and -3 respectively.
d1ea6bb958ff2ed18991626d8ded0830.jpg

alanball9438

20/12/18
hi​
even I like you, I bought and paid two watches on 02/22/19​
at the beginning it is very easy to convert with her, then for one problem or another you always refer, I read very well about its quality and control, but it seems to me to be a little too exaggerated.​
dust, lines, colors, and time passes, I hope to remove all doubts from me when I receive the watches​

You will be happy after you get your watch, and all doubts will gone when you see your pretty watches.
Lucy will take care of you, I know it's a long wait, just be patient and relax.

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
did you get your timographer pics directly with the QC pics? I only got QC but without the timographer.

Omega703

16/2/19
I have my own timegrapher.

Omega703

16/2/19
I received my last of three watches today. It is +7s/d. Not bad.

Overall, the watches indeed are flawless as far as I can tell. Communication with Lucy takes a while, but she does respond (though sometimes it takes several pings).

It took two months to get my last watch from the first order. Set your expectations accordingly.