• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep - First excellent exprience with Lucy!

Stradivarius

Known Member
12/11/17
Chose Lucy for my first Rep, it was perfect! Lucy provided me with all the infos I asked for. Probably will choose her again for my next purchase! Recommeded!

And here is the "star", be patient and you will be rewarded!

hipbX.jpg

DelgadoKid

Looking Around
13/12/17
Beautiful piece! May I ask, as a first time buyer with Lucy, did you have to pay via Western Union? If so, how was that experience? I hear thats a huge "no no"...

Stradivarius

Known Member
12/11/17
Beautiful piece! May I ask, as a first time buyer with Lucy, did you have to pay via Western Union? If so, how was that experience? I hear thats a huge "no no"...

yop I have paid with WU. Why "No No"? I haven't seen something like that anywhere? You only have to pay a small amount of fee with WU, but everything went smoothly with me.

DelgadoKid

Looking Around
13/12/17
Not a "no no" with Lucy, just a no no in general, people are very leery of using WU being that there is no real way to protect from someone just taking your money and running for the hills, but Im sure Lucy is very trustworthy, she has nothing but great reviews on all the boards.