• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd watch from lucy, this time a Bandit Avenger

alexutzuro

Renowned Member
Certified
22/9/15
Guys,i just received my second watch bought from Lucy and i am thrilled by every single aspect of the deal!

Comms were beyond perfect, packaging was impeccable and the QC of the watch is spot on! Another interesting aspect was the triangle shipping. I live in EU and after 10 days of the watch being shipped, it appeared in the Austian postal system. So basically it came from WITHIN EU, meaning no custom charges.

All in all, it took around 2 months for it to get to me but i couldn't be happier. Honestly, if i had to choose between waiting 2 months with perfect QC and waiting 3 weeks with flaws, i would be ready to wait.

So deal with confidence with Lucy, even if that means it can take a little longer for it to arrive.

Congrats!

watchcraze3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
1/3/17
Canada
You gotta post pics after a thread like this!! Let’s see some eye candy!

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Mate....you cannot just say "i have a new watch" and not post any pictures. We are all crazy maniacs and we want to see new watches:)

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

alexutzuro

Renowned Member
Certified
22/9/15
:))) Sure will guys! I'm gonna do that tomorrow for daylight ;)

alexutzuro

Renowned Member
Certified
22/9/15
Sorry for the wait guys, here you go, i'll take some more tomorrow with the sun up ;)

Everything lines up perfectly, keeps fantastic price, but i do have 2 small issues with it, so next week i'm gonna give it to my watchsmith to get everything sorted:

1. The crown hangs and can only be closed from a certain position.

2. The screws from the bezel are sunken and these should sit at the face of the bezel.

3. I'm gonna ask him to grease the seals, clean the movement a bit and waterproof / watertest it to 10 ATM.

All in all, i am extremely happy with it and i can't wait to buy from Lucy again!