• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So far so good!

Teecey09

Known Member
10/6/18
U.K.
First order with Lucy and super impressed how quick the turn around has been!
ordered a Tudor black bay blue rose dial version and understood what I wanted straight away. A few other TD’s I had contacted struggled to understand that I wanted to the rose dial version over the shield version even when I provided pictures and links, I know this isn’t their fault with English not being the main language, but plus points for Lucy for understanding straight away.

Ordered two evenings and already received QC pics, can’t complain at that!

I now look forward to receiving my beautiful Black bay blue.

short sunshine poems

Teecey09

Known Member
10/6/18
U.K.
Just an update. Received email from Lucy explaining that after they had sent over the QC pics (which I green lighted) they noticed some dust under the crystal, so has sent it back to either get cleaned or swapped out for a new watch.

This again has impressed me, they could have easily sent the watch out to myself once I’d green lighted regardless of any imperfections (I still can’t see where the dust is on the QC pics!), but instead has already got the ball rolling on sorting out the issue and avoiding any future disappointment for me. I’ll definitely be using Lucy again in the future!

Teecey09

Known Member
10/6/18
U.K.
Two weeks since payment, still no new QC pics of the new watch yet. Hopefully shouldn’t be too long now! :D

Fjo

Horology Curious
16/7/18
Any updates bro? Did you manage to get your item?

Teecey09

Known Member
10/6/18
U.K.
Any updates bro? Did you manage to get your item?

Had another email off her last night saying she will try to get it back in 1-2 days and will let me know as soon as she gets an update. I’m not in a major rush hence why I thought I’d try her out (I knew she was one of the slower TD’s but this is because of her higher QC), I just like to be kept in the loop. Fingers crossed I’ll hear something in the next couple of days.

Reactions: Fjo