• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fifth order with Lucy for a Breguet 5177….always a great TD

titi

Horology Curious
2/4/14
Hi Lucy

Again a very big thanks for your work : the Breguet 5177 from FT factory just arrived

It is the 5177 emaillé grand feu dial with Arabic numbers.

New version exactely similar to gen : 39mm/9mm gold rose with brown croc band

I just received it after 5 days when it leaved from HK…super speed and in a very strong professionnal package.I am super happy

For memory I already got from Lucy a Vacheron Constantin tourbillon one year ago , perfectely running, a superb Blancpain Fifty Fathoms excellent , an Audemars Piguet Royal oak blue dial top top, an IWC portugaise with power reserve magnifique, and a Patek philippe Nautilus blue dial just like gen….all classical very recommanded models, super « like gen » look in the top ten replica

So I am totally satisfied with Lucy who each time carefully choosed each watch, sending it back to the factory until she had the perfect one.

Sorry no picture, may be it is out of work on RWI, I tried sevral times to put jpeg photos with low weight attached to this post but I was rejected !!!!!! if somme body could explain how to do I could illustrate this post with photos of my different watches.

TITI

PeteB

Known Member
11/1/16
Hi Lucy

Again a very big thanks for your work : the Breguet 5177 from FT factory just arrived

It is the 5177 emaillé grand feu dial with Arabic numbers.

New version exactely similar to gen : 39mm/9mm gold rose with brown croc band

I just received it after 5 days when it leaved from HK…super speed and in a very strong professionnal package.I am super happy

For memory I already got from Lucy a Vacheron Constantin tourbillon one year ago , perfectely running, a superb Blancpain Fifty Fathoms excellent , an Audemars Piguet Royal oak blue dial top top, an IWC portugaise with power reserve magnifique, and a Patek philippe Nautilus blue dial just like gen….all classical very recommanded models, super « like gen » look in the top ten replica

So I am totally satisfied with Lucy who each time carefully choosed each watch, sending it back to the factory until she had the perfect one.

Sorry no picture, may be it is out of work on RWI, I tried sevral times to put jpeg photos with low weight attached to this post but I was rejected !!!!!! if somme body could explain how to do I could illustrate this post with photos of my different watches.

TITI

Use a web hosting service to upload the photos (like imgur.com) and then attach the link from that to your post.