• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I purchased a Clean Factory Submariner from Lucy. Here's my review of her service . . .

lucative

Looking Around
23/7/14
Hi Fellow Rolex Enthusiasts,

I ordered a Clean Factory Submariner from Lucy on April 20, 2022. After QA yada yada yada, I received it on June 22, 2022. That's 2 months waiting time and I know some of you have waited much longer than me. May I tell you what I think?

I have ordered from a total of 3 trusted dealers from this RWI forum, including Lucy. While all the trusted dealers have their own unique challenges (stolen watches, covid and flu sickness, issues with police, family issues) and some shared challenges (police raids closing factories, Chinese New Year shutdown, watch quality issues) in getting you your watches, I found Lucy to be the most honest and trustworthy and QA conscious out of all of them. Her watch prices are always the going rate which is to say fair prices.

I have ordered a total of 5 watches from Lucy. I have ordered a total of 4 watches from other trusted dealers. IMHO, Lucy is the best of the best.

Lucy is honest and super-detailed in her QA of my watches. I can mention how much work she does beyond what I would expect from any trusted dealer but I want to be cautious here because I do not know if she does what she does for me is the same of what she does for all of you. I suspect she does though and that's because she has excellent work ethics.

For the most part, Lucy is usually very responsive to my inquiries. There have been glitches where her responses have been delayed but always due to good reasons. One thing I know for sure, she will not rip you off. She will do whatever she can to make sure you are a satisfied client. That is why I never worry if she is late with me. I always know she will come through..

She has a fine reputation for picking high quality watches as we can tell from our personal experience with her and from her clients' documented history of her excellent service. I highly recommend you buy from Lucy if you want an excellent quality watch. Just be patient with her and you will reap the benefits of getting that amazing watch which might make you skip buying the genuine article because the replica is so good.

Also, I am Chinese and live in the US but I have relatives in China. I know how tough the Chinese government can be on its people causing them many challenges. So, I consider myself very lucky to be able to have a contact like Lucy in China who can deliver to me these exquisite watches.

I am very happy with my new Clean Factory Rolex Submariner from Lucy. I think Lucy's work is the best of the best Trusted Dealers. :thumbsup:

Best Regards,
Myron

Funnewyorker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/22
California

I ordered a Clean Factory Submariner from Lucy on April 20, 2022. After QA yada yada yada, I received it on June 22, 2022. That's 2 months waiting time and I know some of you have waited much longer than me. May I tell you what I think?

I have ordered from a total of 3 trusted dealers from this RWI forum, including Lucy. While all the trusted dealers have their own unique challenges (stolen watches, covid and flu sickness, issues with police, family issues) and some shared challenges (police raids closing factories, Chinese New Year shutdown, watch quality issues) in getting you your watches, I found Lucy to be the most honest and trustworthy and QA conscious out of all of them. Her watch prices are always the going rate which is to say fair prices.

I have ordered a total of 5 watches from Lucy. I have ordered a total of 4 watches from other trusted dealers. IMHO, Lucy is the best of the best.

Lucy is honest and super-detailed in her QA of my watches. I can mention how much work she does beyond what I would expect from any trusted dealer but I want to be cautious here because I do not know if she does what she does for me is the same of what she does for all of you. I suspect she does though and that's because she has excellent work ethics.

For the most part, Lucy is usually very responsive to my inquiries. There have been glitches where her responses have been delayed but always due to good reasons. One thing I know for sure, she will not rip you off. She will do whatever she can to make sure you are a satisfied client. That is why I never worry if she is late with me. I always know she will come through..

She has a fine reputation for picking high quality watches as we can tell from our personal experience with her and from her clients' documented history of her excellent service. I highly recommend you buy from Lucy if you want an excellent quality watch. Just be patient with her and you will reap the benefits of getting that amazing watch which might make you skip buying the genuine article because the replica is so good.

Also, I am Chinese and live in the US but I have relatives in China. I know how tough the Chinese government can be on its people causing them many challenges. So, I consider myself very lucky to be able to have a contact like Lucy in China who can deliver to me these exquisite watches.

I am very happy with my new Clean Factory Rolex Submariner from Lucy. I think Lucy's work is the best of the best Trusted Dealers. 👍

Best Regards,
Myron
What is the name of the TD Lucy is associated with? Does she have a website? How do I contact her to buy?

Timmer

Known Member
Patron
Certified
17/1/22
JTime; contact is on the Trusted Dealers page.

clk168

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/21

I am very happy with my new Clean Factory Rolex Submariner from Lucy. I think Lucy's work is the best of the best Trusted Dealers. 👍

Best Regards,
Myron
Thank you for this post. I just made my first purchase on Aug 25 but have yet to see any QC pics or replies to emails. I know from researching posts that patience is key but for a newbie I was getting nervous after almost two months. I know everyone says it takes awhile but nobody really said how long. This puts me a bit at ease.

Rene11

Horology Curious
8/2/23
Germany

Ich habe bei Lucy insgesamt 5 Uhren bestellt. Ich habe insgesamt 4 Uhren bei anderen vertrauenswürdigen Händlern bestellt. Meiner Meinung nach ist Lucy die Beste der Besten.

Lucy ist ehrlich und sehr detailliert in ihrer Qualitätssicherung meiner Uhren. Ich kann erwähnen, wie viel Arbeit sie über das hinaus leistet, was ich von einem vertrauenswürdigen Händler erwarten würde, aber ich möchte hier vorsichtig sein, weil ich nicht weiß, ob sie das, was sie für mich tut, dasselbe tut, was sie für Sie alle tut. Ich vermute jedoch, dass sie das tut, und das liegt daran, dass sie eine ausgezeichnete Arbeitsmoral hat.

Meistens reagiert Lucy sehr schnell auf meine Anfragen. Es gab Störungen, bei denen ihre Antworten verzögert wurden, aber immer aus guten Gründen. Eines weiß ich ganz sicher, sie wird dich nicht abzocken. Sie wird alles tun, um sicherzustellen, dass Sie ein zufriedener Kunde sind. Deshalb mache ich mir nie Sorgen, wenn sie zu spät zu mir kommt. Ich weiß immer, dass sie durchkommen wird.

Sie hat einen guten Ruf für die Auswahl hochwertiger Uhren, wie wir aus unserer persönlichen Erfahrung mit ihr und aus der dokumentierten Geschichte ihres exzellenten Services durch ihre Kunden entnehmen können. Ich empfehle Ihnen dringend, bei Lucy zu kaufen, wenn Sie eine Uhr von ausgezeichneter Qualität wünschen. Seien Sie einfach geduldig mit ihr und Sie werden die Vorteile dieser erstaunlichen Uhr ernten, die Sie dazu bringen könnte, den Kauf des Originalartikels zu überspringen, weil die Replik so gut ist.

Außerdem bin ich Chinesin und lebe in den USA, aber ich habe Verwandte in China. Ich weiß, wie streng die chinesische Regierung mit ihrem Volk umgehen kann, was ihr viele Herausforderungen bereitet. Daher schätze ich mich sehr glücklich, eine Kontaktperson wie Lucy in China zu haben, die mir diese exquisiten Uhren liefern kann.

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit meiner neuen Clean Factory Rolex Submariner von Lucy. Ich denke, Lucys Arbeit ist die beste der besten vertrauenswürdigen Händler. :Daumen hoch:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Myron

tedlasso

Looking Around
25/5/23
US

Best Regards,
Myron
This is awesome feed back. Do you have Lucy contact information? I’d like to order also. Thanks. [email protected]

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
Her email is literally in the sticky’s

Its [email protected]

I see your both newbies, I’m gonna tell you she’s great, she hand picks but be prepared to wait 3-4 months for the watch and not hear from her for a few weeks at a time, it’s not like buying something off Amazon. Patience trust me

Reactions: tkingjr

Bitteruser

Horology Curious
15/12/23
Hi Myron Does Lucy typically send out any tracking information, or does the watch Just arrive. She confirmed my mailing information, but haven't heard anything lately.

Thanks in advance

Len

Len
1/11/23
I purchased a Batman (clean, dadong 3285, oyster) on November 1 and got it today (12/27). Lucy was trustworthy, responsive and excellent all around. I highly recommend and I will use her again.

Len

Len
1/11/23
Hi Myron Does Lucy typically send out any tracking information, or does the watch Just arrive. She confirmed my mailing information, but haven't heard anything lately.

Thanks in advance
She sent me tracking info once it was in the road.