• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Air King by Lucy

captainromeo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/20
KZ
I recently purchased a couple of watches ordered from Lucy, and decided to share my opinion here.

​​​​​​ One of the watches is Rolex Air King (BP Factory A2836). Lucy was able to source and pick the watch for me in about one month. The shipment was hella fast and trackable on every station it has been passing.

I'm not an expert in watches, so for me this watch has no flaws, scratches, or anything you could nitpick on. Holds time well, and looks amazing. You can tell it's a replica ofc, but I'm not trying to pretend it's authentic.

Huge thanks to Lucy for her expertise and my first replica watch! She definitely didn't disappoint me. Those who still think on choosing her - do not hesitate
j3PJqS.jpg
j3PcxL.jpg
j3PVXQ.jpg

Last edited:

D Ramone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/18
UK
Air-King’s are great watches. I have the GM factory version. Both are excellent reps. On the wrist there’s no way you would be able to tell it’s a rep so wear it with confidence and enjoy it

Reactions: captainromeo