First purchase from Toro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update:
    I received the tracking from Spain the 29th but the parcel still not moving today.

ordered the 22/06 not here yet.

Comment

Thank you for the post, I have used TB in the past for maybe 4-5 watches and he’s been great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Toro is good, I bought 4 watches from him, return one of them as the GMT not work like gen, return another one due watch stop functioning. It all end smoothly , just a bit of waiting game due to postal service ( register mail for the returning repair watch) .

Comment

Originally posted by MrAlex View Post
          Update:
          I received the tracking from Spain the 29th but the parcel still not moving today.

ordered the 22/06 not here yet.
          Did you get you get your watch by now mate?

Comment

Toro is always great with orders. I only had one issue with a watch but toro helped out.
            Last edited by trtr; 21-09-20, 16:34.

Comment

Originally posted by nwhite21 View Post
              It absolutely helps, maybe someone was wondering if toro is a good TD to work with, whether they were helpful or not throughout the process. Don’t let that guy bring you down because he’s miserable. You do you baby

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
              This ^. Watch looks good and your post 100% helps other buyers make a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by WatchYourMouth View Post

This ^. Watch looks good and your post 100% helps other buyers make a decision.
                Thank you a lot!

Comment

I bought my first watch some years ago and recently I bought another one from Toro.
                  I didn't really remember exactly how was the process but I remember having a good experience with him.
                  I believe these kind of posts are really helpful for first buyers.

Comment

Working...
                  X