First purchase from Toro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First purchase from Toro

June 16: first contact to Toro was made. Toro informed me that it was not possible to make an order via PayPal for first buyers as I intended to do. He recommended transferwise.
    June 21: Money was sent to Toro.
    June 23: Money was received by Toro.
    June 24: I got my qc pics (don't be surprised. Toro uses another email address just for qc pics so check your spam folder). The watch looked great and I confirmed.
    June 29: was waiting for a tracking number, but instead got new qc pics. Asked if that was by mistake. Toro answered, that he checked the first watches movement and it didn't work correctly. Great to see he takes care and makes sure your watch is not only good looking but working well.
    I confirmed the new pics.
    July 2: I got my tracking number. Shipping is from Saudi Arabia via Spain to finally Germany. Once I get new information I will update here.

So far the buying experience is really, really good. Toro takes time to answer your questions, so I can recommend him for new buyers. He also answers very quickly. Normally on 24h, but between 06:00 und 14:00 CET you might get lucky and get an answer immediately.

I bought new underwear from Amazon on Monday. Maybe I should update everyone on the process too.

Comment

Feel free to do so.
      I thought some people who are not experienced in the process of buying a rep might be interested. And yes I know there is a sub forum for this, but I didn't notice until after I posted this. But I don't know how to transfer it to the sub forum.
      ​​​​

Comment

Besides. Being a jerk doesn't encourage new and unexperienced members to post things in this forum. If that is the way you want to go here, that's fine, but me spare me with your sarcasm next time.

Comment

Did you get the watch?

Comment

It absolutely helps, maybe someone was wondering if toro is a good TD to work with, whether they were helpful or not throughout the process. Don’t let that guy bring you down because he’s miserable. You do you baby

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Originally posted by MrAlex View Post
              Did you get the watch?
              Not yet unfortunately. Still waiting for it to find its way from Spain to Germany. But it should arrive this week. I will post pictures, when I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by nwhite21 View Post
                It absolutely helps, maybe someone was wondering if toro is a good TD to work with, whether they were helpful or not throughout the process. Don’t let that guy bring you down because he’s miserable. You do you baby

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                Thank you dearly for those nice words!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel729 View Post

Thank you dearly for those nice words!
                  You're welcome mate, enjoy the journey!

Comment

I’m waiting mine aswell, I have done the purchase the 22nd of June, got to Spain, and now waiting to be shopped to Italy. Hope is going to get here this week too, but not so confident it’s gonna arrive this week. I can’t wait to see it

Comment

I’m waiting mine aswell, I have done the purchase the 22nd of June, got to Spain, and now waiting to be shopped to Italy. Hope is going to get here this week too, but not so confident it’s gonna arrive this week. I can’t wait to see it
                      I feel you. The shipping from China to Spain was relatively fast. Kinda funny that shipping in the EU is taking so long.
                      I hope you will get it soon!

Comment

I feel you. The shipping from China to Spain was relatively fast. Kinda funny that shipping in the EU is taking so long.
                        I hope you will get it soon!
                        Let’s update when it gets here, and I will upload a pic of mine

Comment

Let’s update when it gets here, and I will upload a pic of mine
                          That seems like a great plan. I will do so.

Comment

I finally got the watch yesterday. It arrived really well packed. I put a blue canvas strap on it for now, since I don't yet have the tool to shorten the bracelet. I'll take a few more pics in the future and upload pics of how it was packed.

Comment

I finally got the watch yesterday. It arrived really well packed. I put a blue canvas strap on it for now, since I don't yet have the tool to shorten the bracelet. I'll take a few more pics in the future and upload pics of how it was packed.
                              Mine is not here yet???? looks beautiful tho

Comment

Working...
                              X