QC Help TB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QC Help TB

To me this is kind of a big issue, but wanted to get help. So i ordered the breitling and he communicated very well and very quickly he sent me the QC pics for review. I noticed the B on the second hand was backwards. I tried to explain it to him and sent the pictures posted here - https://imgur.com/a/RNMZ6Ql - but due to the language barrier I think he had trouble understanding. The last thing he said was "I'll check with factory". well a week later (today) he sent the exact same watch again for QC review. I told him this one has the same issue and he said "yes i know, i'm not the maker, the factory only available this" ..... What do I do?

Btw the watch in the first picture is the stock picture, the watch in the second is my for QC review.
    Last edited by Watchbrah; 14-01-20, 11:49.

Originally posted by Watchbrah View Post
    I told him this one has the same issue and he said "yes i know, i'm not the maker, the factory only available this" ..... What do I do?

Btw the watch in the first picture is the stock picture, the watch in the second is my for QC review.
    1. TB is right. He can just provide you what the factory is producing.
    2. "What do I do":
    a) accept the watch and live with this flaw
    b) wait for the factory to correct this flaw from this batch (can take up to months or they will even never change it - no one knows, not even TB)
    c) cancel the order
    d) switch to an other model if you can't live with the flaw

This is a common flaw in the current batch. Don't reject and ask for an other one.
    Last edited by domiffm; 14-01-20, 12:08.
    How did the cat get so fat?

Comment

Yeah I was not blaming TB, just seeking help. I guess I'll have to cancel the order and order from another TD. I can accept a few scratches, slightly different fonts, etc but that would drive me crazy. Thanks for the input.

Comment

This does not make any sense. The other TD will ask the same factory for the same watch. It’s the same source. You will see the same common flaw on that watch.

btw.. Stick with TB. It’s one of the best TD out there.
        Last edited by domiffm; 14-01-20, 12:26.

Comment

Sure, but just because it's a common flaw doesn't mean that I have to accept it. I will just wait until they get a batch of the correct watches and get one then.

Comment

Sure, but just because it's a common flaw doesn't mean that I have to accept it. I will just wait until they get a batch of the correct watches and get one then.
            Of course you don't have to accept it. I have never stated this. And that is not the point of your previous post which I was answering to. In your previous post you said you want to cancel the order and ask an other TD:

guess I'll have to cancel the order and order from another TD
            Again, this does not make any sense.
            Last edited by domiffm; 14-01-20, 12:39.

Comment

Nothing here makes sense. This person has no concept of how the process works.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW760 View Post
                Nothing here makes sense. This person has no concept of how the process works.
                Brah, the last thing I said was I will just wait for a batch with the correct second hand after domiffm corrected me. My first post makes 100% sense. check the link I posted and things will start clicking.

Domiffm I appreciate the help. thanks - watchbrah
                Last edited by Watchbrah; 15-01-20, 00:03.

Comment

test
                  Last edited by Watchbrah; 15-01-20, 00:02.

Comment

Working...
                  X