Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Toro is still a TD? QC photos issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
    Just the kind of stuff you need to go thru buying illegal goods mate. I'm sure your friendly neighbourhood coke dealer gets hold ups in the supply chain as well.
    I'm sorry but I cannot hold a conversation in English and I don't know translate exactly the meaning of the post. I only wanted tell If you say that you have in stock something is because you have it. Others times I didn't ask about and I had to buy a different watches I wanted, for that reason I asked about a watches is available for purchase. Nothing more.

Comment

Hello together!
      As far as I can say, my last experience with Toro was very good.
      Ordered from him at the end of November. Somehow the parcel get lost, that was around at the middle of December.
      After we have tried for a few weeks to find out what happend with the parcel and nothing came out, he send me a refund wich I’ve received today!

Comment

Ordered and received a ARF Datejust. Used WU. QC pictures delivered days later. Watch arrived as described within three weeks. Watch as described and TB was very responsive and professional. Hope it works out for yall.

Comment

Hello, I'm still waiting for the QC photos from Toro (are about 3 months) and in the meantime I read about people who received the same watch (ARF sh3135 Dblue) from other TD. So I'm evaluating to ask for a refund from Torobravo and try with other TD, it could be a good solution? I can't understand why people who buy the same watch from Chazingtime, Puretime and others received the watches and Toro can't get it

Inviato dal mio SM-G965F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

I just placed my order for a panerai 511, keep you informed.

Comment

Just received the answer " sold out" .

Comment

Toro is alright. There are better TDs

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Don´t worry if the watch is not available you always get a refund
                  http//www.tb88.pw

Comment

Working...
                  X