• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release Daytona 1:1 from Noob, first 4130 clone movt

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
Of course it’s working why would they clone a 4130 without the chrono function. Sort of defeats the object don’t you think?

daytona-master-eta

Supporter
Certified
31/3/14
UK
They have 904L available with the subs so they would use it to stay ahead of ARF?
I would imagine this movement is not made by them and it will be available for other brands in time.
ARF will not be that far behind

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
Lol at the guys telling 628$ for a fully functional Daytona with a real 4130 copy,meanwhile spending 500+ for AP's with shitty thickness and pretty much everything wrong,or 1000+ for "real gold wrapped" pos that cost 200-300$..
Personally i think 628$ is fair.

federicob

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/7/16
Can’t see the photos....

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Oh yes, The Fan Boys crowd! If not the shape of it, now its too expensive. Well Mr. Creme De'la Creme Upped the game for a reason umptieth time to separate themselves from other factories. You want the best on the market, pony up and get newest Noob Daytona or just hold on to the ARF on your wrist and be happy. Who cares about non working chrono? (says no one reading this post) Spring is here Ladies and Gentlemen! Let it rain (ARF), let it rain!

Reactions: christo14

daytona-master-eta

Supporter
Certified
31/3/14
UK
Yes its good to see the market developing like this,I think you get tired of the QC pictures with the wonky Rolex crowns and poor aligned SEL's,rehut misalignment etc etc.
Its worth paying the extra to get the better quality and a perfect or as near to perfect replica.
I have a couple of ARF watches coming in next week as they look realy good quality but will take a few of these new Noob watches once they are available.
You will find these movements don't stay exclusive for to long and the others like ARF will have them in there watches soon

GWT#1

Renowned Member
1/4/12
Where the bluegrass sways!
If as always stated they were developed by NOOB they will probably be a noob only movement for some time to come if not permanently! Who on earth would forgo all the development cost just to turn over to competitors??

Reactions: Nivka

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Great job by noob on the clone movement. Fantastic effort.

my initial observations suggest arf dial and bezel is superior to noobs . By no means I am an expert but something just looks off on the noob.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

angrycucumber

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/3/18
Are the 3 o clock and 9 o clock sub dials faux like the ARF or are they fully functional. Toro just confirmed the chronograph works but so does the ARF and those dead sub dials kinda kills it

daytona-master-eta

Supporter
Certified
31/3/14
UK
If as always stated they were developed by NOOB they will probably be a noob only movement for some time to come if not permanently! Who on earth would forgo all the development cost just to turn over to competitors??

Wait and see what happens,In China the factory making the movement will also be making there own version.
Why do you think it has taken this long to copy the 4130?
No one wants to invest in something that will be copied straight away.
Another good thing will be better AP and other clones as this 4130 with modified plates will be used in many other watches