• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I got scammed by a fake TD site. it is MY fault

watchman 191

Horology Curious
19/8/19
Hello All,

I made an order for Panerai watch for about 290$ and got confirmation for the order . the dealer asked me to pay Via Western Union - for Mr HAI YU SONG.

I got confirmation that Mr HAI YU SONG picked up the money ( may 11 - 2019 ) . after picking up the money - i sent a email to find out when the item should be sent . got only 1 email back saying " We don't get it right now , will send tracking number to you soon ".

after that - i sent about 15 more emails and never got an answer nor the watch !

So Beware ! Make sure you are buying from the real site and not one of the 100's of scam fake sites

Last edited by a moderator:

watchman 191

Horology Curious
19/8/19
will upload the order confirmation ASPS. i went the to toro bravo site after reading he is a trusted dealer in this web and reading a positive reviews ! but here we are . you can see the order confirmation and judged for yourself !

Last edited:

hm11esh

4/9/18
nothing attached.

Please show your confirmation or email address that you communicated to

hm11esh

4/9/18
can you post the email address where the communication came from.

I know that Toro does not send emails worded like this so you may have been a victim of a scam

Reactions: AlphaProt

domiffm

the buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Always check the current TD websites here in the TD section. Or contact the TD via PM here.

What happened here is a widely known scam.

You should seriously consider of correcting your first post and/or the title of this post. Such threads cause the unjustified damage of the TD’s reputation and should therefore be corrected as soon as possible. It's not Toro's fault you didn't do your homework.

watchman 191

Horology Curious
19/8/19
Hello,

Of course i'll consider of correcting first post and the title of this post after making sure i got scammed a it's not the original Toro site and email !

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Also please examine the case properly and especially if you did an error yourself before acusing a trusted dealer of being a scammer.

Talk to a mod or something before puking over a long term trusted dealer in public.