• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

toro web

hm11esh

4/9/18
thanks for answering, then it is understood that those who have bought on that page have been deceived because it is not bull?

I double checked and the prices are exactly the same. tried to place an order from the link you sent with a temporary email account but didn't get a reply back.

I usually order via email with Toro so never had to use his site [email protected]

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I talk to toro about this and this is a SCAM site!! Riding on Toros name.. Dont order from that site!!!! Toros site is www.tb88.pw

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

hm11esh

4/9/18
I talk to toro about this and this is a SCAM site!! Riding on Toros name.. Dont order from that site!!!! Toros site is www.tb88.pw

Thanks for asking Toro. I had a feeling that the site was dodgey

caramelodementa

Looking Around
7/5/19

thanks for your answer, what I do not understand in any way that is announced as if it were a toro, that on that website is announced as a trusted dealer of rwi, rwg ... and nobody does anything to close that page

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Bro this is not eBay.. its iligal cunterfelts we dealing with. So What can we do..? Just dont buy from that site

Pierre Le Trek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/3/19
UK

Hello, is Toros site still OK? I am having trouble registering an account!

hm11esh

4/9/18
I had ississ with his actual site too. Just check out as a guest or order by email

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
No problem mate :)