• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is TORO a safe TD?

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
hey buddy, but have you earned your rank by writing only this nonsense? or sometimes you wrote something useful.

Yes, he has. With over 9000 posts, he has contributed (his knowledge and experience) so much to the community.

greekandrew1953

Horology Curious
19/8/18
Greece
When toro get back from holidays
Does anyone know or get reply
Because I don’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
When toro get back from holidays
Does anyone know or get reply
Because I don’t

You can imagine like....you have 2-3Weeks Holiday....you come back to your Company, to your Office, you start your PC....open Outlook....drink a coffe....and get the Pop up „you have 384quadrillionthusands emails“ .... it will surely take a bit to get through and start the Work. :)

everything will be good.

Reactions: efajri

ilFiorentino

Horology Curious
26/11/18
You speak without knowing the facts,

I have paid 60 $ more for shipping with triangulation from UK to Italy.

I'm also Italian and I placed an order in November (ARF SH3135 DSSD Dblue). Before paying I asked him if the watch was in stock and he answered yes, but since now I never received the QC photos and since 2 weeks he stopped to answer to my emails. I'm trying to be refund hoping he will answer to my refunding request sooner or later, but no news right now. I can't recommendo Toro

atozzotas

7/1/15
Guys calm down. Trusted dealers will get your watch. You have the forum and the boss backup.
I too have watches since December paid, and they will get to me eventually.

Relax.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Toro's the kind of guy that gets you extra links if you need them .. I've been ordering from him for years, never one problem.

LEPANTO

Horology Curious
16/11/18
Toro is TD, I know, but he cannot say that He has in stock a watch and It isn’t true.
Toro es un TD, lo sé, pero él no puede decir que tiene un reloj en stock y que no sea verdad.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Toro is TD, I know, but he cannot say that He has in stock a watch and It isn’t true.
Toro es un TD, lo sé, pero él no puede decir que tiene un reloj en stock y que no sea verdad.

It happens to all TDs, you inquire and they ask the factory (or maybe they don’t) and for current watches they are in stock. But wait then you pay and the TD goes to buy from the factory and it is out of stock. It is all part of the hobby...it’s is not like the TD walks into his warehouse and looks on the shelf to check stock...they do not hold stock.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Yes, Toro is a TD and for a good reason.
I understand no having a reply can be frustrating. But CNY has a great influence on the reply time.
Sometimes even with no holiday around the corner a reply can take a while. Yeah that sucks, but you have to except it in this business.

(I have had the luck that Sead replied and delivered from eu stock even during CNY)

Also, if a TD has ‘stock’, this usually means that his supplier has stock.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

salmax66

Horology Curious
25/1/19
Despite all that you can say or think of TORO, whether you do it because he likes you or for your financial gain,

TORO isnt at all secure at the moment.

At least until I receive what I have paid or my money back.

Needless to tell the story, I only go to the last steps.

To verify this, go to the Royal Mail website (United Kingdom) and enter the RS668909277GB tracking.

The package arrived to me, fortunately it was cellophane and to the touch it was clear that inside it did not contain a watch,

so I refused to receive and send back.

From 2 March it was delivered to the sender.

I wrote to TORO and his answer was "Let me check, I will send back the return package received".

Hey buddy, I can give you my money too, but I dont want to be deceived by you.

Now you can have fun with the silly answers,

the important thing is that those who read, dont buy from him, or be careful before doing so.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Cellophane? That's very odd, I always received watches in boxes from Toro

salmax66

Horology Curious
25/1/19
it will be strange but it is so, in fact the tracking number is always the same and comes from UK (GB), so I expect a plausible explanation and not imaginative or creative, like that of some fool who writes just to have a greater number of posts.

arna67

Supporter
Certified
27/6/18
Strange rule here ... sent two messages to TB and no answer at all ... had a lot of purchases from TS Station and they were fantastic every time ... the first one is a TD but the second not ... let me understand men

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

salmax66

Horology Curious
25/1/19
Strange rule here ... sent two messages to TB and no answer at all ... had a lot of purchases from TS Station and they were fantastic every time ... the first one is a TD but the second not ... let me understand men

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

I think it's easy enough to answer, even without having 2000 posts. Only economic interest, or something very similar!