• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is TORO a safe TD?

salmax66

Horology Curious
25/1/19
I made my purchase on January 17th through his website.

Initially it was very active and quick in the answers, but it all lasted until he cashed the money.

He sent a laconic mail with writing: I will send Monday.

I am still waiting for his news on which Monday and what month he intends to send.

Please dont start writing and take his defense, because it doesnt seem a correct behavior.

I wait for him to write here what happened

Reactions: Johnny palmetto

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
You're asking if he's trusted but you don't want anyone to defend him?

If you paid for the cheaper delivery option then there's nothing more to say or do offer than wait for your watch.

Chasing him all the time isn't going to make it arrive any quicker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salmax66

Horology Curious
25/1/19
You speak without knowing the facts,

I have paid 60 $ more for shipping with triangulation from UK to Italy.

ssouthall6

10/10/13
You asked if he's a safe TD.

The answer is yes.

You also speak without knowing the facts - it is Chinese New Year, so nobody is working. Now stop whining and wait patiently like everybody else does.

Reactions: Maron

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
It’s Chinese New Year. People in China are basically not doing anything for a month from week 3 of january to week 2 of february.

Toro is a trusted dealer. I just received my order last week which he mailed it before CNY break. Lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
I have no dog in this fight but here is what I find strange. You buy a watch and pay for it and then ask the question after the fact is this (incert any TD name) good or safe?? Seems odd to me. Just to add whet others have said yes Toro is very good and yes its CNY. Op you will be just fine.

Sent from the RWI App

salmax66

Horology Curious
25/1/19
hey buddy,
i see you’re getting too excited about your reply.
since you do the pedantic, then i’ll explain the new year in china is celbrated February 4 to 10, and only these are the days when dont work in china. He took the money on January 20, so he had 15 days to write a reply, even only to say me that he would do everithing after the holidays. You’re not even able to understand that what i wtote in the object was a rhetorical question, but i think you dont know the meaning. Finally, if you are so botherd to reply, avoid doing it and being rude, go over and give your valuabke advice to others. I would like understand if in this forum, must write inly positive comments, because every time one complains, is immediately attacked.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
He’s buying bottles for models on CNY party, with your hard earned cash!

Don’t worry, afterwards he will ship your watch as agreed.

Whether or not he practices safe sex, I would have no clue.

Sorry I could not help more.

ssouthall6

10/10/13
I'm not attacking you, just saying be patient, he is trusted for a reason.

Most of China take a month off for CNY. Marywatch for example takes Jan 22 to Feb 20 off this year.

salmax66

Horology Curious
25/1/19
This could be the first reply and it would be satisfatory.
But maybe i misunderstood, thanks to everyone

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Which part of "Trusted Dealer" is not clear to you?

footballdan

Looking Around
19/1/19
USA Rocky Mountains
I made my purchase on January 17th through his website.

Initially it was very active and quick in the answers, but it all lasted until he cashed the money.

He sent a laconic mail with writing: I will send Monday.

I am still waiting for his news on which Monday and what month he intends to send.

Please dont start writing and take his defense, because it doesnt seem a correct behavior.

I wait for him to write here what happened

Just sit and relax and watch the sun set drinking some good tea, be free....do some yoga man, like I do man.....I teach yoga all day long man.. don't worry he is a TD, and it's CNY man... Have fun with your new watch, man. It's going take time man, I ordered one few days ago, man.. I'm expecting it in 3 to 4 weeks man.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Man, like man.... oh man

Reactions: tructure

glecanda

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/1/19
I want to buy a watch as well with toro but last time i hear from him was Jan 23 ending buying from Intime Ryan great communicator and also bought one from m2m good luck im sure he will get back he has good reviews just matter of time

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I want to buy a watch as well with toro but last time i hear from him was Jan 23 ending buying from Intime Ryan great communicator and also bought one from m2m good luck im sure he will get back he has good reviews just matter of time

Is the period broken on your keyboard?

Reactions: DD60

glecanda

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/1/19
Sorry my english writing is not the best but i can write en espanol, portugues, italiano better if you prefer hahahaha

Reactions: efajri

elnino123

Horology Curious
21/11/14
hello guys im in the same predicament as those above, toro sent my watch on the 23rd of jan and the tracking has froze on it stating leaving destination country. im wondering if its possible to be still in a china airport as it was close to the start of their new year? many thanks

salmax66

Horology Curious
25/1/19
Is the period broken on your keyboard?

hey buddy, but have you earned your rank by writing only this nonsense? or sometimes you wrote something useful.