• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

torobravo,

baseball10

Horology Curious
8/1/13
tried to pm message him, says he wont take private messages, im trying to buy first watch so not sure what I am doing. thanks

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
They are on vacation, email works with him but after they resume work..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

elnino123

Horology Curious
21/11/14
hey guys ive bought a watch from toro on the 21st jan and its now the 7th of feb and it hasnbt arrived here in the uk? i paod ems it states 7-10 days service can anyone help, toro is not responding to my messages thanks

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
i assumed that. Is it still chinese new year this week also? do you think theres a possibilty it might not of ever left china with it being close to there new year?

That article I sent you shows it lasts through 2/19/19. Give it a read.

Reactions: elnino123

elnino123

Horology Curious
21/11/14
thanks, yes i gave it a read but there are lots of conflicting information about the holiday times and duration. ill give it until this week and hopefully get a response thankyou

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
thanks, yes i gave it a read but there are lots of conflicting information about the holiday times and duration. ill give it until this week and hopefully get a response thankyou

Dude end of the week is Sun. 17/2 - if CNY last till 19/2 you see the struggle?

But don‘t worry Toro will be at work on 14/2 - but you can imagine how much emails he has to answer...give him some days! ;)

elnino123

Horology Curious
21/11/14
Dude end of the week is Sun. 17/2 - if CNY last till 19/2 you see the struggle?

But don‘t worry Toro will be at work on 14/2 - but you can imagine how much emails he has to answer...give him some days! ;)

thanks for the information, can i ask how you know he will be back at work today? many thanks

theinvestigator

Renowned Member
11/5/14
Hi yes I receive an email from him , so I assume that messages are going through to his website but the page just doesn’t load like it’s sent . So be patient

elnino123

Horology Curious
21/11/14
Hi yes I receive an email from him , so I assume that messages are going through to his website but the page just doesn’t load like it’s sent . So be patient

yes thanks i was contacted on monday, and my watch arrived and is a great rep. this is my third watch of toro just learn a lesson of ordering around cny.