• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

unsatisfactory TORO product

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
there are so many of this kind these days and it bugs me every time i read a thread title like this... kinda more common than "I'm new here. can you please check my QC's"

It's always like this with noobs and especially the cash-strapped noobs who want to pretend to be rich boys.
Replica is not genuine and it's illegal goods; there will be flaws and weird stuff going on. A TD is not a multi-billion dollar online store who can easily refund, replace or restock a defect/wrong good. This game or hobby is expensive and noobs should prepare to lose money.

BIONONE

28/4/17
^ true words.

for it me it was always difficult to stay mad when there is so much beauty in the rep world for so little money hehe

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
OP if you did a thread with "is this really the GF version i need some help" nobody would remove it and a iam sure a lot of people would help you.

But making a thread with such claims and language doesnt help you.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
OP I changed the title from TORO BRAVO Big Cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to Unsatisfactory Toro Product as requested. If you want to change it again tag Raddave

machim

19/7/17
The returning costs are not $70

The GF version it is $100 more

You shouldn't take off the plastic and wear the watch if you saw it is ¨so cheap and so bad¨ and you were overreacting a lot and lost your manners, however it is good that you apologised, I apologise too for the mistake and want to make it right

I will pay you the ship cost and let you know how to ship it: airmail with tracking number it is not $70

This ^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Oh Geez!
We probably need to have an enormous sign on the front page for noobs stating to contact the TD and/or RWI staff quietly and peacefully; not to trash a good standing TD or any member for a mistake or issue when dealing reps.

Good idea but a minor problem. Men don't read, we only look.

Reactions: efajri

Keylog74

14/6/13
OP you are a complete joke! I’d like to know how can you receive the watch and find it’s not a GF but you can’t spot it on the cq process?

I’m sure you got cq's, (buyers like you would have an heart attack without them)... Problem is that you could not spot it on cq you can’t do that on your wrist because clearly not even you know what watch you are after...

What I see here is: You bought a 200$ watch very happy and paid cheap, took off the plastic and wear it to take pic on your bathroom. Than with pride and joy for your cool watch, sent pictures to this '' unknown expert '' that told you it looks crap... you should not feel cheated or whatever you should just feel bad about yourself...

I never ever had an issue with torobravo , he is the only go to TD and I skip the cq process with him! I pay, get a tracking and happy ever after...

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Getting so tired of some Noobs with their comments... it’s really frustrating to the community... it’s not all, but most...

Perhaps the mods/web admins or the Boss himself can discuss making a multiple choice test specifically for Noobs to be allowed to enter or post on the forum. It would be setup for new members and should be designed in a way that one couldn’t pass the test without doing some reading. This would force the Noobs to educate themselves first instead of asking everyone for the answers to everything. Like I said, it’s not every Noob that does this, it’s mostly the ones that cheated in school and didn’t do any real work, and here it seems we have a lot of them that don’t want to spend time studying...

This would surely help reduce the chaos and drama of the big 3, who makes the best Sub?, can you look at my QC? This TD sucks I got a 2% credit card fee and pissed... blah blah blah lol the top contributors to the forum can help develop the test. It would need to be done on a private thread so Noobs couldn’t see the answers.

Just my my two cents... or we can just keep getting these annoying threads... I sware I got a PM the other day asking... “Who is Jacob and what does he do?” I thought for a second I was in the Kindergarten Cop movie with Arnold hehe

domsdaddy123

Patron
Certified
6/8/15
I think the bigger problem here is that its a rep of a Breit COLT. OP, just flip the watch in M2M, add a few hundred bucks and buy a used Gen Breitling COLT, lol......

BTW the piece looked great to me, not sure what your upset about, no one will ever call you out on a Colt....