• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Toro is not responding

dj_enu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/13
Toro is not responding for 3 days...i have ordered two watches from toro, he send them to me but after 5 days package returned to sender...and no answering(

Rayyan

Horology Curious
10/2/16
Ya. I’m facing the same thing too. 10 watches pending at the moment with him.

Now i am worry.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
10 watches ?

You are right to worried.

JustWandering

18/9/16
Toro has been sending me QC pics as recently as yesterday so he is around.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3ldualjd

3/11/17
They sent me QC pics on Friday, which I confirmed. I then requested the shipment tracking number the following day. 4 days later they got back to me (Wednesday). Unfortunately the tracking number is invalid. They are usually good at responding. They also have never provided a false shipping number. Definitely a bit concerned. I sent a message last night. No response yet.

Last edited:

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
He's been communicating fine with me . I have current order with him.

He's a top guy. Nothing to worry , just be patient

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
They sent me QC pics on Friday, which I confirmed. I then requested the shipment tracking number the following day. 4 days later they got back to me (Wednesday). Unfortunately the tracking number is invalid. They are usually good at responding. They also have never provided a false shipping number. Definitely a bit concerned. I sent a message last night. No response yet.

You seem to be in a big hurry. Tracking numbers can take up to 7 days to get into the system, and therefore become activated.

Silverg

I'm Pretty Popular
8/11/08
Us
I too am having an issue with Toro. This will likely be my last order with him. His communication is spotty especially when compared to Andrew. Still waiting for tracking on a DHL shipment and am waiting for him to send a strap that I paid for 3 weeks ago. Not happy.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
He is ok but slow the last week or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Once a package is shipped we don´t have control about it. Please don´t mistaken the service of the shipping companies with us. Make sure you write to the correct email address and your question was not answered before, we receive same question often which just might be a misunderstanding. Where is my tracking number cannot be instantly answered, sorry about it. Don´t worry if we don´t ship for any reason you are refunded. You are covered by the forum that we are trusted so no need to worry.

Reactions: nivlek

rolex116234

21/3/18
Yes, I ordered from Toro back in RWG Forum, he may not reply to emails sometimes but his watches are very good. Worth the wait.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
My package is stuck between the first and the second leg of the triangulation process and I have not received any new tracking from Toro in the last 10 days or so...I guess eventually the watches will just show up on my door step:)

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
My package is stuck between the first and the second leg of the triangulation process and I have not received any new tracking from Toro in the last 10 days or so...I guess eventually the watches will just show up on my door step:)

Your parcel will spend between 1 and 2 weeks in the UK before being forwarded on to it's final address - you.

joyjoyk

Known Member
10/3/18
People need to calm down and trust the process.
toro only replies when he needs to, per my previous experiences. Has not let me down yet. If you prefer someone who always replies every email .. well..

cheeky

Renowned Member
16/8/15
Toro is a good guy. If there’s a problem he will always sort. He’s probably just busy

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Ruffis

21/6/15
Toro is a great seller no need to worry

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI