Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

1st Order with Theonewatches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Order with Theonewatches

I decided to try Theonewatches for the 1st time when buying an Omega Seamaster Edizone Venezia.
    After a few days I received the QC's and Steve informed me that the watch did not contain the 2824 advertised movement, but had a Miyota inside, due to the 2824-2 being out of stock.
    Feeling that the Miyota would be inferior to the 2824-2 I rejected the watch. Steve was very understanding and asked what i would like to do next.
    Guessing that all TD's would have the same problem getting the 2824 versionat that time, I decided to look at another Model.

Steve had been very honest about the watch he received from the factory, so I decided to stick with him for my second choice.

I wrote back to Steve and asked if he would source me a VSF Seamaster 300 as a replacement for the out of stock watch, and he replied to say he would.

Again i received the QC's a few days later and approved the watch.

Steve notified me that the watch had been dispatched, and a day or two later i received a tracking number and link to Track17 so was able to monitor the package all the way.

Delivery in the UK was handled by ParcelForce, a subsidiary of Royal Mail, so is reliable courier, and i was able to track using their App.
    From clearing customs, ParcelForce delivered within 24 hours to my requested PO, and i was able to picked it up while at work on my lunch hour.

The watch arrived was in perfect condition, packaging was good and well protected.

Without my knowledge, Steve had also sent me a pen as a free gift, with my watch. When i saw it wrapped up i thought it was going to be a screwdriver for adjusting the links, so i was pleasantly surprised to find a silver MonteBlanc pen in there.

Overall I couldnt be happier with the communication and the process [email protected] uses and will be asking him to source other watches for me in the future.

Working...
X